Sr Marketing Operations Manager
We created the Demo Automation category to help Presales teams scale instantly and deliver better buying experiences, not just live demos. Customers like Salesforce.com, Coupa, Oracle, AutoDesk, Thomson Reuters, Sage and Trintech are shortening sales cycles and closing more deals more often.
Word is getting out and we're growing...fast. We need top-tier talent in order to support that growth, and one of the most critical roles for us is a Sr Marketing Ops Manager.
- $90 - 110K base salary, plus bonus
- Record growth period
- Small team of high performers
- Opportunity to grow with the team
- Work remotely; our office was completely remote before it was cool
- Competitive comp, bonuses, and benefits package (Medical, Dental, Vision), and unlimited PTO (which we will ensure you use!)
A Day in the Life of a Senior Marketing Operations Manager
The Sr Marketing Ops Manager will report to our Director of Demand Marketing. We'll expect this individual to help us connect marketing systems, funnel performance insights and customer data together so we can operate more effectively and align our Marketing, Sales and CS teams (and basically everyone else) to the truth.
We're looking for someone with a solid expertise in Marketing Operations to create scalable, global systems and processes so we can run integrated marketing campaigns that attract, engage, and convert prospects and customers. They will manage key platforms within the marketing technology stack and instrument them to drive trackable and measurable outcomes.
- Drives strategy and implementation of marketing tools to support and get the most from our demand generation
- Owns Marketing Automation, CRM, Digital Media, ABM, and other key tools
- Owns our demand to revenue framework, roadmap, and development
- Oversees strategy, execution, and operation of demand flow
- Strategic and tactical oversight of CRM and the interactions with integrated systems such as predictive scoring, attribution modeling, predictive content, external lead sources and more
- Strategic partner to help operationalize and scale our digital demand marketing programs across multiple platforms to drive measurable ROI
- Owns workflows and integrations between Marketing Automation and CRM to evolve demand management processes
- Develops tracking methodologies and taxonomies to measure marketing performance across online and offline touchpoints which informs and optimizes marketing investments in channel strategy across advertising, web, search, social, email, events, and more
- Maintains data within marketing systems with an eye on database growth, contact and account enrichment, data hygiene, data governance and quality, as well as vigilant attention to data security and compliance with company policies and governmental regulations such as GDPR and CCPA
- 4+ years’ experience in roles of increasing responsibility supporting B2B Marketing Operations, with demonstrated and impactful results in terms of Martech tool implementation, management, and optimization
- 3+ years of expertise in B2B SaaS is required with proven track record of building Martech stack for high-performing demand programs.
- 2+ years of managing Marketing Operations teams and team members
- Demonstrated understanding of the CRM, subscription management, and marketing technology ecosystem for B2B companies
- Excellent strategic thinking and ability to lead through influence. Highly analytical nature, with an ability to roll up sleeves and “go deep” as needed to improve performance and outcomes.
- Demonstrated strong listening, information gathering and empathy skills for uncovering and defining deliverables, needs and outcomes
- High performer with strong results to show for it. What more can we say? That's really what matters
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Deliver a better buying experience, not just live demos with Intelligent Demo Automation