PPC Digital Marketing Strategist
We got a creative team, a killer budget, and an amazing product. Now we are looking for an autonomous and motivated digital marketing professional who wants to create, tinker, and optimize our paid advertising efforts. We’ve been working with a third party and want to bring this role in-house and take our efforts to the next level.
Channels we’re using or exploring: Google Ads, Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter, Spotify, and Reddit. Everything is set up and ready to roll, we just need someone that is ready for the challenge.
If you enjoy making data-backed decisions and love thinking of new creative ways to target prospects this job is for you.
- Create a marketing mix of campaigns across channels (website, SEO/SEM, paid social media and display advertising) to move prospects through the funnel.
- Budget stewardship to ensure campaigns are managed efficiently and target CPLs are achieved
- Utilize SEO Tools (Google Analytics, SEM Rush, Google Search Console, etc.) to gauge organic search performance
- Identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search and PPC campaigns.
- Perform ongoing paid keyword discovery, expansion and optimization.
- Create new A/B tests, then analyze and share results in order to identify trends and opportunities
- Create in-depth segmentation and targeting strategies
- 2+ years of running paid campaigns (Google Ads, Paid Social)
- Deep understanding of how SEO/SEM impacts conversion
- Experience with marketing tools such as Google Analytics, SEMRush, Google Ads, Wordpress, HubSpot, HotJar,
- Strong knowledge of search engine algorithms and ranking strategies
- Basic functional understanding of HTML and CSS, SEO/SEM components, and related skills
- Ability to analyze, interpret, and present performance data in a meaningful way
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent organizational, time management, and project management skills
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Run Your Dealership