Content Marketing Manager
Why join Seldon
Seldon was founded in 2014 with a simple yet ambitious mission: accelerate the adoption of machine learning to solve some of the world’s most challenging problems. Since launching in 2018 we’ve grown to over 50 people located across Europe and the US and raised over £10 / $13 million in venture funding. Over 60% of the Fortune 500 use Seldon’s technology today - and we work with global industry leaders like Google, Microsoft, Amazon, Red Hat, and NVIDIA.
We’ve created a culture that we’re proud of driven by our open, collaborative ethos. We’re a small, talented team, making a large impact in helping shape the future of machine learning.
You will be joining our growing Marketing team in a role that offers the responsibility to own and drive the Seldon content strategy.
What you will be doing
- You will be responsible for building and refining a content marketing strategy that puts us at the forefront of the MLOps space
- Confidently work across a blend of formats including blogs, articles, videos, podcasts, webinars, and social
- Deliver end to end content creation from ideation and research through to writing and editing to maximise accuracy and impact
- Ensure content is optimised for SEO to increase organic search traffic
- Work collaboratively across the business to support wider teams with content, specifically Product and Developer Relations
What you will bring to the team
- 5+ years of experience working in content marketing within a deep tech business with exposure to DevRel
- Advanced experience of creating content for SEO
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment whilst maintaining attention to detail
- A proactive approach to continuous improvement and the ability to take initiative to create structure out of unstructure
- High levels of organisation and an ability to juggle multiple tasks at once
Nice to have:
- Experience with creating graphics using photoshop or canva
- Experience in a small startup OR tech company
- Salesforce/Pardot experience
What you will enjoy in return
- An exciting role in a growing company, with the opportunity to lead our Content strategy
- A supportive and collaborative team environment
- A commitment to learning and career development and £1000 per year L&D budget
- Flexible approach to hybrid-working (2/3)
- Share options to align you with the long-term success of the company
- 28 days annual leave (plus flexible bank holidays on top)
- Perkbox - perks, medical and wellbeing benefits
- Healthcare cash plan and Employee Assistance Programme
- Pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
Your application has been successfully submitted.