Sr. Product Marketing Manager
The Senior Product Marketing manager will play a pivotal strategic role in the future of our vertical SaaS business leading the automotive repair shop software category. Flex your product marketing power to help us build our first product marketing team, accelerate growth and share our vision. On the greater Shopmonkey Marketing team, we genuinely enjoy working with each other, learning from one another and creating customer magic together. With an impressive recent Series C funding round, we’re quickly going places. Be part of our next chapter.
Report to the Director of Brand and Product Marketing. This full-stack Senior Product Marketing Manager will own and scale go-to-market motions, valued-based positioning and messaging, segmentation, competitive and market insights, as well as enablement. This role is expected to have a high degree of comfort operating autonomously, excellent organization and prioritization skills, a bias toward data, an influential cross-functional presence, and the ability to tactically execute while never losing sight of strategy.
You Will Have The Opportunity To:
- Prioritize, build, execute and measure ongoing go-to-market motions
- Define and standardize release and launch tiering, processes, dependencies, roles and responsibilities, and associated activities
- Productize and launch new value for our existing customer base
- Continuously refine, validate, codify and evangelize positioning and segmentation
- Develop and validate layered messaging per segments and customer journey phases on which you’ll train and standardize the organization
- Strategically prioritize and conceptualize assets that empower and enable our Revenue teams, partner with Content & Creative Marketing to create
- Partner cross-functionally across the organization to document our existing customer journeys and lead the subsequent optimization
- Own market research and intelligence to champion our customers: Be the expert on our buyers, who they are, how and why they buy, key buying criteria, etc.
- Understand and leverage the competitive landscape: Be an expert on all competition from analog to SaaS
- Partner with Revenue teams to continuously measure yourself and our team’s work against key pipeline performance indicators
We Are Looking For People Who Have:
- Demonstrated accountability for revenue impact
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Highly articulate and diplomatic, able to advocate for a course of action with supporting data and gracefully make arguments
- Ability to listen and build authentic connections with customers and cross-functional peers
- Always curious, always learning, and never afraid to ask questions
- BS/BA and 5+ years of strong B2B SaaS experience in product marketing, business strategy or growth marketing
- History of building scalable go-to-market processes, programs and frameworks
- Strong attention to detail yet able to understand and influence larger business strategy
- Outstanding prioritization and organization skills, undaunted by fast-paced environments
- A humble, dependable, transparent team player
About the Industry
The US is the second largest passenger vehicle market with more than 260 million registered passenger vehicles, and the global car repair market is estimated to be worth more than $500B. Shopmonkey aims to change the status quo and enable auto shops to become more efficient and give their customers a more delightful experience.
Shopmonkey, the leading auto-repair shop software company, is a venture-funded, cloud-based solution that consolidates the complexities of running an auto repair business — from appointment scheduling to parts ordering, to managing inventory and processing payments — all onto a single platform. We help repair shops consolidate tools, save time, and streamline their entire operation with simple, easy-to-use software.
Shopmonkey is committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We are looking for team members that are committed to the Shopmonkey mission. All applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Humble, Hungry and Smart