Business Development Manager, Strategic Growth (Remote Anywhere in the U.S.)
At Carbon Health, we believe in the power of health, of medicine, and of technology. We’ve built a diverse and passionate team of employees who are all driven to learn from one another and reach Carbon Health’s mission of bringing high-quality healthcare to everyone.
- Ranked on Inc. 5000's list as the 2nd-fastest-growing private company in the U.S. in 2021
- Recognized as a LinkedIn Top 50 Startup in 2020
- More than 90 clinics in 14 states and growing with a goal to reach 1,500 clinics nationwide by 2025
Be the driving force behind Carbon’s growth story!
Our Strategic Growth team is responsible for driving core business impact, long-term growth strategy and partnerships. You will be instrumental in understanding the key drivers of growth within our core omni-channel care delivery system and optimizing existing business lines. In addition, you will identify, incubate, and grow new business partnerships and service lines within the digital health and provider space to accelerate the growth of our services. This role comes with a high degree of exposure to Carbon’s senior leadership team and opportunity to work closely with other growth and operational teams.
This role is REMOTE friendly and can be located anywhere in the U.S.!
What You'll Do
- Develop insights and make recommendations on key growth levers for our overall network of care
- Develop a strategy for digital health and other healthcare ecosystem partners to drive volume and growth
- Support publicly sourced deal opportunities to grow revenue (i.e. respond to RFPs/RFIs)
- Quarterback BD deals including partnership development, business case analysis, contract development and execution
- Apply judgment and creativity in identifying new business partnership models and opportunities
- 4-6 years of experience in strategy, BD or partnership development (some BD deal experience is a must)
- Ability to conduct sophisticated and creative analysis of problems and translate findings into actionable recommendations
- Experience working within the healthcare space, preferably healthcare provider or digital health
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills
- Sound business judgment, proven ability to collaborate and lead others through influence
- Flexibility and comfort with ambiguity
- Master’s degree preferred
- Forward-thinking, transparent, and inclusive company culture
- Competitive salary, generous paid time off, learning time off and paid holidays
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental & vision Insurance with 100% of monthly premium covered for employees & 80% for dependents
- 401k with employer match, FSA, HSA, and dependent care options
- Employee referral bonus program, employee resource groups, and professional development through Udemy Business
Carbon Health is a leading national healthcare provider with a mission to make high-quality healthcare accessible to everyone. We offer primary and urgent care to nearly two-thirds of the U.S. Leveraging our unique technology platform, we provide patients with omnichannel care, designed to meet them where they are by delivering care across a variety of access points, including in-person clinics, virtual care and remote patient monitoring (RPM). Carbon Health also focuses on value-based care and other value-add services to employers, health plans, health systems and other ecosystem partners.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Making good healthcare accessible to all.