Field + Account Based Marketing Manager
Field + Account-based Marketing Manager
O.C. Tanner is the global leader in software and services that improve workplace culture through meaningful employee experiences. Our Culture Cloud employee recognition platform and suite of apps help people recognize and be recognized for their work. In doing so, they feel valued, appreciated, and connected to their team and their organizations. This encourages and inspires employees to do their best work and want to stay.
At O.C. Tanner, we partner with thousands of companies to drive positive business results by helping their millions of employees thrive at work. We were honored again this year to be named to the prestigious Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® list for the third time, once again validating that O.C. Tanner is one of the very best companies in the country to work for.
Come join us
Coming off a banner year, we are well positioned for another year of significant growth and opportunity in 2022. Focused on creating and deploying account-based marketing strategies to target and attract large enterprises, you'll want to join us if you thrive in highly collaborative environments. As a strategic business partner to our customer-facing teams, this important role on the field marketing team supports and activates the effort to grow and accelerate pipeline in partnership with Growth Marketing, Sales and Customer Success teams to drive high-quality leads and opportunities globally.
The right candidate for this role thinks strategically and enjoys taking ideas from inception to execution, looking for ways to improve and optimize with each iteration. You are detail-oriented, have strong communication skills and are constantly ensuring your work is helping to bring closer alignment between marketing and sales.
In this role, you can expect to...
- Develop and execute field marketing plans for assigned region (to include 1-2 regions in NA and one international market) and report results
- Work closely with regional sales leaders to bring account-based marketing strategies and campaigns to life, while identifying additional immediate needs for localized/regionalized marketing efforts.
- Develop data-driven local marketing strategies and campaigns that successfully engage key contacts at target accounts, balancing strategic thinking with tactical execution.
- Align marketing activities with business priorities in collaboration with area sales leadership to drive lead generation and pipeline growth efforts.
- Coordinate with inside sales team to ensure alignment on field initiatives for timely lead follow-up.
- Forecast, measure and analyze impact of programs on sales cycles.
- Execute geographically focused campaigns and activities designed to shorten the sales cycle for key accounts
- Execute end to end event strategy, tactical plans and project management including all logistics, onsite execution, and pre/post event analysis.
- Provide exceptional customer service to internal and external stakeholders.
- Effective project management, delivering projects within agreed timeline and budget.
- Occasional travel to assigned areas is anticipated.
- 5+ years of marketing with experience in multiple marketing disciplines, including integrated multi-touch ABM campaigns with direct mail, customer-facing events, digital campaigns, and email
- Ability to coordinate, manage and execute multiple marketing campaigns and initiatives concurrently
- Strong experience in marketing software to enterprise level accounts
- Strong interpersonal skills, comfortable in a range of environments from a C-level executive dinner to chatting with customers, prospects, SMEs at conferences
- Well organized, detail oriented, and creative
- Experience in researching and negotiating vendor contracts and managing budgets
- Demonstrated experience working effectively under pressure while remaining positive, flexible, and open to feedback
- Good problem-solving skills, ability to act on your feet and make critical decisions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (including editing and proofreading)
- Experience with relevant marketing tech including Salesforce, Marketo, DemandBase etc.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We help people thrive at work