Senior Product Manager - Growth (Remote Anywhere in the U.S.)
At Carbon Health, we believe in the power of health, of medicine, and of technology. We’ve built a diverse and passionate team of employees who are all driven to learn from one another and reach Carbon Health’s mission of bringing high-quality healthcare to everyone.
- Ranked on Inc. 5000's list as the 2nd-fastest-growing private company in the U.S. in 2021
- Recognized as a LinkedIn Top 50 Startup in 2020
- More than 90 clinics in 14 states and growing with a goal to reach 1,500 clinics nationwide by 2025
We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager with a founder mentality. In this role, you will join a cross-functional team of designers, engineers, data scientists, and operations to build technology that puts patients first. We optimize for people with a founder mentality because we need to distill an insane amount of complexity into experiences that patients can easily understand, and providers can delightfully and efficiently deliver.
What You'll Do
- Drive our growth roadmap by collaborating with design, data science, engineering and marketing to brainstorm new growth experiments and help prioritize what to build.
- Turn loose ambiguous ideas into tightly scoped, actionable plans.
- Help break down projects into well-defined components shippable by engineers and designers.
- Analyze data to identify opportunities and assess the performance of existing features.
- Extend A/B experimentation tactics and strategy to facilitate paid and organic (SEO) acquisition-related initiatives and delivering the best customer experience.
- A good understanding of Google search algorithms and updates to optimize for SEO.
- Use good judgment to make appropriate trade-offs when scoping and specifying solutions, ensuring that anything we build adds value to the business and continues to delight our users.
- Be a team player and do whatever it takes to make your team and product successful.
- 5+ years experience building and shipping products or services, preferably from scratch
- 1-2 years of experience in conversion rate optimization
- 1-2 years experience working in an experimentation and prototyping environment
- As a bonus, you've started a company before, raised funds before, gone through an accelerator, or worked at an early stage startup
- Bachelor’s, Master’s, or equivalent (preferred)
- Forward-thinking, transparent, and inclusive company culture
- Competitive salary, generous paid time off, learning time off and paid holidays
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental & vision Insurance with 100% of monthly premium covered for employees & 80% for dependents
- 401k with employer match, FSA, HSA, and dependent care options
- Employee referral bonus program, employee resource groups, and professional development through Udemy Business
Carbon Health is a leading national healthcare provider with a mission to make high-quality healthcare accessible to everyone. We offer primary and urgent care to nearly two-thirds of the U.S. Leveraging our unique technology platform, we provide patients with omnichannel care, designed to meet them where they are by delivering care across a variety of access points, including in-person clinics, virtual care and remote patient monitoring (RPM). Carbon Health also focuses on value-based care and other value-add services to employers, health plans, health systems and other ecosystem partners.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Making good healthcare accessible to all.