Director of Marketing and Sales
RentVision is hiring a Director of Marketing and Sales to ignite the growth rocket. We need an ambitious, strategic leader that can bring to market a scalable tech product that will change the industry we operate in.
What we do now:
Our mission is to make renting apartments easy - both for our clients and prospective residents. We do that by delivering strategic marketing systems to the multi-family housing industry.
What we will do next:
Incorporate an AI driven revenue management system into our marketing machines to create a cradle-to-grave marketing/revenue service that increases our client’s top line by 5-30%. Over the last three years we’ve been developing and beta testing this new product (dubbed RentVision Revenue or RVR) and it’s ready to change the apartment marketing industry.
What we want you to do (and why you should be excited about this opportunity):
Market and sell an amazing product. It’s scalable, affordable, and provides tremendous value to our customers (5-30% revenue growth!). This rocket is going to take off, and we need an experienced, ambitious, strategic leader to make sure the rocket stays on course. To accomplish this, you’ll have at your disposal 4 highly engaged (read: happy & hungry) direct reports, ample resources (we’re ready to put cash behind growth), and the autonomy to think outside the box to develop new strategies. The team is ready to grow - we’ll build it to match your strengths, weaknesses, and needs to get this thing off the ground. The company is ready to grow - we’ve increased capacity in all of our other departments to accommodate a high volume of new business (the horse-before-cart strategy).
What it will look like for you:
You’ll join a small, tight-knit 40 person company as the 5th member of the executive leadership team and work in our office in Lincoln, NE. You’ll work closely with our CEO to set direction and strategy to accomplish our sales goals. You’ll have 4 experienced team players and no people-issues to clean up upon arrival. We’ll compensate you for your hard work with great benefits (health care premium contributions, 401k match, long-short/long-term disability & life insurance, generous PTO) and a six figure salary. To be transparent, the range is quite large and highly dependent upon the candidate, but is anchored to market-based pay data. We’re happy to discuss more if you’re interested.
- Win new business.
- Build a great marketing and sales funnel.
- Maintain a defined and very focused target market.
- Ensure there is great engaging content on our website.
- Find and secure speaking opportunities at conferences for our CEO, other team members, and/or yourself (if you’re good at it).
- Run effective digital ad campaigns that measurably increase leads.
- Ensure we have effective outbound campaigns in place (mailers, cold calling, etc.).
- Ensure we have effective inbound marketing campaigns to move contacts to marketing qualified leads and ultimately toward becoming sales qualified leads.
- Ensure our messaging on landing and product pages is engaging and effective.
- Marketing and/or Sales Expert with management experience. Director, AVP, or VP level applicants would make great candidates.
- Ambitious - You’ve done it before, and you want to do it again. You’re ready to take things to the next level in a new environment with a new product.
- Strategic - See the forest through the trees. Be 10 steps ahead of everyone else. See trends, opportunities, and troubles before others and plan for them.
- Show us a track record of success. We’d like to see someone that has rapidly grown sales for a company, opened new territories, or launched new product lines - preferably in a tech/SaaS environment.
- A person of character. No exceptions.
- Naturally align with RentVision’s Purpose, Core Values, and Mission.
RentVision is a great place to work. No, really. We’re Great Place to Work Certified and have great reviews on Glassdoor. If you’re familiar with the Gallup Q12 survey, we just scored a 4.6/5.0 in employee engagement. We’re small, agile, and tight-knit. We like to win and have fun doing it. Our employees like working here. You will too, so let’s go!
Learn more about RentVision by visiting our website, www.rentvision.com/our-company.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
OUR MISSION - To make renting apartments easy.