Director of Marketing
Forget the title. You can think of this as a CMO role for a fast-growing enterprise SaaS company. You will report directly to the CEO and be a vital part of the leadership team.
With this role, you're coming into an ideal situation as many of our existing marketing initiatives are performing incredibly well. We're looking for someone to scale what's working and add to it. You'll have the autonomy to build a marketing team your way.
- Set marketing goals and objectives
- Plan, implement and manage marketing strategy
- Contribute to the overall growth of the company
- Review and manage content marketing strategy
- Determine KPIs for the marketing department
- Keep the marketing budget in check
- Track KPIs regularly and present reports
- Work closely with sales and customer success teams
- Create and present the annual marketing plan and strategy
- Use cross-channel reporting to make data-driven decisions
- Analyze company's marketing strategy and suggest improvements
- Stay up to date with the latest technology
- Stay up to date with the latest best practices
- Attend marketing conferences and educational programs
- Design, plan and execute effective marketing campaigns
Skills Knowledge and Expertise
- A maniacal desire to learn
- SEM, specifically Google AdWords
Perks & Benefits
Cerkl supports employees’ whole selves as our business begins and ends with you. We offer competitive benefits because we believe that if you take care of yourself first, the work will follow.
- Competitive Compensation: We value our employees, and that’s reflected in our fair, competitive salaries.
- 401k: A no-wait, dollar for dollar match up to 6%. Yes, it's like you just received a 6% raise!
- Flexible Hours: We aren’t a 9-5 work environment. Whether you’re a night owl or an early bird, we want you to work during your most productive hours.
- Unlimited Paid Time-off: Getting out into the world or taking a much-needed stay-cation to catch up at home refuels you in a way our coffee machine can’t. Cerklers are encouraged to take off the time they need.
- Insurance Options: Cerkl offers competitive PPO and HSA options, dental, and vision benefits for all of our full-time employees and their dependents. We also offer all full-time Cerklers a life insurance option.
- Professional Development Budget: We hire employees who crave to learn something new, so Cerkl provides the resources. Get the costs covered for that certification you’ve put off, a conference you’ve always wanted to attend, or group fees that’ll help connect with your peers.
- Employee-First Culture: You won’t get dinged for going to a doctor’s appointment or stepping away for a walk. Cerklers are encouraged to recharge and live their lives outside of work.
- Remote-Friendly: You don't have to be in the office to make an impact; we've got Cerklers across the US. Our Culture team works hard to make sure remote employees feel connected.
- No Failure, Only Learning: When something goes wrong, there's no finger-pointing here. Cerkl teams work collaboratively to solve problems and improve together.
At Cerkl, we believe that there's a better way for companies to communicate, engage, and understand their most valuable asset - their employees.
Founded in 2012, we’re dedicated to bringing A.I.-powered consumer-grade experiences to corporate communications. We work with companies of all sizes and industries, including Paycor, Citrix, and Arc'teryx.
Cerkl is always looking to add passionate game-changers to our team to help innovate the digital communications landscape. It's How Work Should Be.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Modernizing how companies communicate, engage and understand their people.