B2B Marketing Manager, Events
We believe that we are better together, and at Tripadvisor we welcome you for who you are. Our workplace is for everyone, as is our people powered platform. At Tripadvisor, we want you to bring your unique identities, abilities, and experiences, so we can collectively revolutionize travel and together find the good out there.
We are seeking a highly-skilled & talented B2B Marketing Manager, Events to assist in the strategy, planning and execution of industry events. Tripadvisor’s B2B Marketing Team is tasked with developing breakthrough go-to-market strategies with the goal of positioning Tripadvisor as a top tier partner globally and the B2B Marketing Manager, Events will play a crucial role in doing so. This role will support both the TAPS (Tripadvisor Advertising & Partnerships Solutions Team) and the Hospitality Solutions Team.
Why this job is excellent
Reporting to the B2B Brand Marketing Lead, the B2B Marketing Manager, Events will be responsible for the strategy, coordination and execution of industry events including: trade shows, conferences, workshops, speaking engagements, branded events, and webinars. S/he will work across both the media/partnerships business and hospitality solutions business to create brand awareness, drive demand, and generate leads with our customer base through virtual and in-person events across the globe as the world reopens post-pandemic. The ideal candidate for this role is highly organized, hands-on, collaborative, and enjoys working in a fast-paced and dynamic global environment. In this newly-established role, you will be part of, and help to shape, the small and impactful B2B Marketing team at Tripadvisor.
Key responsibilities include:
- Create and manage a comprehensive events calendar for trade shows and conferences in the global hospitality, media & advertising sector, leading all aspects of the events budgeting, planning and execution process
- Project manage and fulfill all pre-event deliverables including sponsorship & speaking opp requirements, booth & exhibit needs, event staffing, etc. on time and within budget
- Conduct thorough research on key events and provide recommendations to leadership on where we should invest
- Build relationships and serve as the point of contact with event organizers and vendors; manage event contracts and invoices
- Gather feedback from Sales and evaluate all event outcomes to provide post-event ROI analysis to ensure continuous improvement of all field marketing activities
- Collaborate across multiple teams including Marketing, Creative, and Sales on event production and success
- Participate in broader Marketing initiatives as assigned and drive projects to completion on time
What we seek:
- Bachelors’ degree in Marketing, Business or related field
- 5+ years’ work experience in a Marketing or Events role; ideally in the technology space (software or SaaS are a major plus)and/or advertising space
- Be willing to travel to events as needed
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced, dynamic environment; adapts easily and quickly to change
- A strong cross-team collaborator and relationship-builder
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills required
- Strong sense of ownership and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Passion for the travel sector and our hotel and restaurant business partners
Your application has been successfully submitted.
There's good out there