Senior Manager, Product Marketing
Replicant was founded on the belief that machines are ready to have useful, complex conversations that will transform the way they interact with the world, starting with customer service.
Replicant is building the world's first autonomous contact center that works out-of-the-box to solve customer problems over the phone using voice AI. You can think of Replicant Voice as a self-service, Thinking Machine™. Just like agents, Replicant is able to speak with customers in a natural tone, answer questions without delay, and deflect calls to resolve customer issues quickly. Now, enterprise customers can eliminate hold times, manage unpredictable call volumes, and give agents time back to resolve high empathy cases with a new, human + AI operating model.
If you’re excited by AI and human-to-machine communications and want to make an impact with great technologists and strong go-to-market leaders, then look no further. In the last year we've grown our team by 2x, increased revenue by 3x, and was named a top enterprise AI company by The Information. We currently serve Fortune 500 customers, run millions of AI calls per month in production, and are increasing our footprint globally.
Replicant is looking for a full stack product marketer who can contribute across all aspects of our business. The Sr. Manager, Product Marketing will engage with stakeholders across product, sales and marketing to translate our industry-leading technology into compelling messaging, enable the sales team with outstanding tools and content, and help establish Replicant as the premier conversational AI company. This role will be instrumental in driving the success of our GTM strategy, from prioritizing verticals, identifying our ICP, defining our personas, and delivering messaging and content. This position will report into the Sr. Director of Marketing.
What You'll Do
- Positioning and Messaging: Develop clear, compelling messaging that sets us apart from competitors and drives sales with both prospects and customers
- GTM Strategy: Define and manage go-to-market strategy for key industries including messaging, positioning, launch planning, sales enablement, and customer adoption.
- Verticals and Personas: Identify and prioritize top vertical industries based on TAM, use cases and other criteria. Help define our ideal customer profile and build / maintain our buyer personas
- Enablement: Work with customer-facing teams and partner with sales enablement to create high-impact narratives, content, collateral and training to drive acquisition, conversion, and expansion
- Competitive Intelligence: Identify Replicant’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities through in-depth market research and enable customer-facing teams to succeed in competitive situations with supporting collateral including win/loss analysis and objection handling
- Sales Collateral: Create sales and customer-facing content, videos, webinars, and product assets that distill core messages and are inspiring and relevant to companies of various industries and sizes – from mid-market to complex global enterprises
- Market Research: Talk regularly to customers and prospects to develop a rich understanding of our market, our customers, their needs and how to drive value for them with new business plays
- Metrics and Iteration: Develop and track metrics (both qualitative and quantitative) that help us understand the success of our products in the market and seek to continuously improve upon that success
What You'll Bring
- Living our Values: Comfortable embodying Replicant’s values of ownership, humility, high standards, care, low ego, and inclusion
- Storytelling Mindset: You have deep empathy for customers and are able to adapt how you communicate to best reach and engage your audience. You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Passionate: You are deeply engaged in the success of the company, and your own personal growth
- Curious: You are a lifelong learner who actively seeks new experiences, and wants to understand Replicant’s business, our market, our customers and our technology
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience in enterprise SaaS and/or AI
- 4-6 years of experience with product marketing, content marketing or sales/solutions engineering
- Experience with product-led GTMs and delivering products to market
- Leadership experience across large, geographically distributed teams
- Ability to lead and communicate cross-functionally with sales, customer success and other departments
For all employees, we offer:
🏠 Remote working environment that respects time zone differences
💸 Highly competitive salaries, equity, and for US Employees, a 401(k) plan
🏥 Top of the line healthcare (medical, vision, and dental)
🌴 Unlimited paid time off, with a minimum of 15 days off per year
✈️ Amazing team trips & offsites where you can find our CEO baking bread for the team
Replicant has three core values. It is critical that everyone who joins the team feels excited and moved by these values as every new team member makes an impact on our culture.
Blade Runners: We take ownership and pride to influence the outcomes of our goals. We are successful, and like a Blade Runner, use the tools at our disposal to reach our objectives. We value open and honest communication and proactively seek feedback along the way. We are a company driven to grow and achieve both individually and as a team.
Bread Makers: We are humble and strive toward an egalitarian culture. No task is too big or too small. We work together to achieve our goals and develop our company mission. We believe that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts in everything that we do.
Självdistans (Self-Distance): Självdistans is Swedish for self-distance. It's the ability to critically reflect on oneself and one's relations from an external perspective. With this in mind, we act with objectivity and always remember that we are not our work. There's no perfect science to growing a team or business, but we trust everyone at Replicant to point out our blind spots and humbly admit their own.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The world's first conversational AI platform that makes self-service possible over the phone