Senior Product Marketing Manager
Who are we?
365Talents is the leading European Internal Talent Marketplace platform. With its unique Skills Intelligence engine, it makes skills mapping and development a child’s play for HR teams in leading companies such as Societe Generale, EY, Allianz or BearingPoint. Our platform uses machine learning and powerful algorithms to detect employees’ skills and expertises and match them with internal personalized opportunities such as jobs, projects, trainings…
Our Mission: to make Global Enterprises have a rapid, positive and lasting Impact on their employees’ careers.
By joining us, right now, you will be part of a great step of our journey to empower 1 million employees by 2023, and 10 million within 5 years!
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will be responsible for Product Marketing as a whole : from Market research to positioning up to the production of deliverables for all teams (Sales, Marketing, Customer Success etc.). This is a strategic role for someone who likes to work transversally and being hands-on.
Plan and execute 365Talents Product Marketing Strategy working with the Product Team and making Product Marketing shine across all our channels, with the full support of the entire Marketing Organization.
Our incredible Product Marketing Manager will be using 6 super powers:
- Talented writer, you master English and can write articles, sales collaterals, blogs, videos scripts etc. you will be responsible for communicating our key product use cases and features.
- Acute researcher : you love benchmarks and you know how to evaluate opps on markets, and find opportunities for 365Talents.
- Listener: Your job in Product marketing is all about listening : listen to the market whispers, uncode trends, decipher the brilliant pain point we are solving for HR. So you can nail the right message and once you have it, you can be proud of it and defend it with assertiveness!
- Excellent project management: your job will include managing projects with multiple stakeholders (internally and externally)
- Nerdy on reporting: Follow-ups are your thing. You make sure that you stick to the plan you created and monitor your success. Or adjust the plan accordingly if it is not the case.
- Team-playing attitude: you might be on your own on your task, but you love collaborating with other teammates (Marketing & others teams) . We believe collaboration is key to innovation!
- 5 weeks holidays + 10 RTT
- Cool offices in Central Paris WeWork or Lyon
- Parental leave
- Swile lunch card
- Great private health insurance
- Open policy about remote work
- Awesome and frequent Off sites to strengthen team spirit.
- Marketing experience in a scale up
- Experience in B2B sector and preferably HR. (ideally you need to be interested in our HR personas and pain points to really get under their skin and craft your product marketing)
- You are a creative and you love to test new ideas (and learn in the process)
- Good team spirit for working with colleagues, either in the office or remote
- Good knowledge of Marketing tools (Hubspot and all )
- and of course, you are fluent in English and French
- 2-3 interviews including one with team member of your choice!
- Fast decision and quick answer
Your application has been successfully submitted.