Growth Marketing Manager
Pinwheel - Building a fairer financial system by unlocking API access to payroll systems.
More than half of Americans have a poor credit score or no score at all. Since most financial institutions rely on traditional credit scoring to assess risk, that means these people can't access affordable financial products. Instead, they resort to high-interest credit cards, payday loans, and trigger overdraft fees to make ends meet — which ultimately push them into deeper cycles of debt.
Pinwheel provides an API platform that makes it easy to connect payroll accounts like ADP and Gusto to any app. By unlocking the wealth of identity, income and employment data that sits in these systems, alongside direct access to paychecks, we can help innovators build the next generation of financial products that increase access for the underserved while improving the businesses of our partner fintechs, banks, and lenders.
Who are we looking for?
As our Growth Marketer Manager, you will be a key factor in driving Pinwheel's next stage of growth. More concretely, you’ll be responsible for leading the development and execution of programs and campaigns to drive awareness and demand generation. We are in the early days of building up a full fledged marketing team at Pinwheel, so this will be an amazing opportunity to play a pivotal role in shaping what marketing looks like at our company!
What will you be doing?
- Own and execute the marketing program strategies to drive awareness, move prospects down the funnel, and grow revenue
- Create and execute email campaigns, triggers, and newsletters to qualify and nurture prospective leads before handing off to sales
- Collaborate with design and marketing to create landing pages and ensure website content supports growth efforts
- Manage reporting and development of dashboards to provide visibility into marketing campaign effectiveness and how it enables the sales process
- Partner with the commercial team to align on and implement lead qualification criteria and handoff process
What experience, skills, and qualifications are necessary?
- You have 5 to 8 years of experience and proven success creating impactful B2B marketing funnels at an earlier stage startup (ideally in Fintech)
- Experienced in iterative and test and learn environments to learn and scale results quickly
- Thrives in ambiguous environments and starting from ground zero
- Adept at analytics and utilizing data-driven approaches to focus campaign strategies on the most impactful outcomes
- Comfortable with tools like Hubspot, Webflow, SFDC, Google Analytics, AdWords, etc.
- A reputation for developing and maintaining highly collaborative cross-functional relationships (internal and where applicable, external)
If you're interested in building financial infrastructure that will revolutionize the industry, submit an application here.
At Pinwheel, we are committed to building an environment that is diverse and inclusive. We believe that having people across different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives enables us not only to build the best financial products, but to help us realize the best versions of ourselves. Pinwheel is an equal opportunity employer, and we strive to be an open and supportive place to work.
Why join Pinwheel?
Best Time to Join - Our company is small but well-funded, meaning you get the upside of starting on the bottom floor with minimal risk.
Be a Cultural Founder - You will have an active hand in molding the company culture and being a part of the entrepreneurial journey.
Build Something Revolutionary - Help build the consumer data infrastructure of the future.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Pinwheel is working to create a fairer financial system by unlocking API access to payroll systems.