Marketing Operations Manager
Being a part of Zebra means being seen, heard, valued, and respected as you define your path to a fulfilling career. Here, you’ll have opportunities to learn and lead at a leading company, and you can channel your skills towards causes that you and the Zebra community care about, locally, and globally.
Together, we've only begun to define the edge of what's possible—for our people, our customers, and the world.
As a key member of a Marketing leadership teams, the Marketing Operations Manager will support the NA and LATAM regions as well as the Channel Partners. The role drives focus on the most impactful business activities, optimizes deployment of resources and enhances marketing performance. The Marketing Operations Manager is responsible for marketing planning, managing financial operations, organizational performance reporting and marketing reviews. The position reports directly to the Director of Global Marketing Operations with dotted line to the Marketing Leaders of the teams they support.
- Leads the marketing planning process, driving the strategic and tactical planning cadence.
- Coordinates annual Marketing goal setting and tracks progress against KPIs.
- Partners with budget owners to coordinate planning for multi-million-dollar program spend budget, aligning investment allocations with marketing strategic plans.
- Works with budget owners and finance to ensure projects are completed timely and accounted for in compliance with financial requirements. Conducts post-closing variance analysis.
- Drives accountability by maintaining performance management dashboards and developing executive reports which provide insights into marketing results and business impacts.
- Coordinates business reviews and provides performance reports in support of Sales Quarterly Business Reviews and Global Marketing reporting.
- Leads strategic projects including transformational and cross-functional projects.
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience in lieu of a degree
- 8+ years’ experience in operations or marketing
- Ability to lead through influence and collaborate effectively across functions and global teams
- Superior organizational skills with ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while meeting commitments and deadlines, and influencing others to do the same
- Maintains strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Process improvement-oriented change agent with strong change management skills
- Strong interpersonal and senior management level communication skills
- Successful track record of facilitating planning and executing strategic & tactical plans that are integrated and aligned with the rest of the organization and the corporate strategy
- Strong project management skills including scheduling, resource allocation, risk/issue management
- Ability to interpret strategies and extract insights from data, creating tangible, accurate, data-rich reporting to drive critical discussions and decisions
- Proactive, dependable, self-starter that thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with marketing resource management tools, Salesforce, Power BI or Oracle ERP a plus
Zebra is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, ancestry, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. If you are an individual with a disability and need assistance in applying for a position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here: https://www.zebra.com/content/dam/zebra/compliance/eeoisthelawposter.pdf.
The EEO is the Law poster supplement is available here: https://www.zebra.com/content/dam/zebra/compliance/ginasupplement.pdf.
Zebra is a federal contractor and is committed to an alcohol and drug free workplace. As a result, all U.S. based employees are subject to the Drug and Alcohol Free Workplace Policy and Procedure.
Your application has been successfully submitted.