Reveal (formerly Sharework) believes in the power of collaboration so much so that we named our SaaS category after it - Collaborative Growth. As the first-ever Collaborative Growth Platform, we believe that joining forces makes us stronger, in business just as much as in everything else.
Launched in 2019, Reveal’s mission is to put technology at the center of collaboration between companies. By comparing CRM data between partnering companies, Reveal identifies common, high-potential accounts and new highly qualified leads.
Our co-founders have already had their first successful start-up adventure together (Multiposting, sold to SAP in 2015) and want to go even further with Reveal!
We’re backed by top-tier VCs (Localglobe, Ventech, Kima, Kernel, Dig Ventures & Chalfen Ventures) and have already raised $10M.
Reveal is looking for diverse and global talent wishing to join a very ambitious project at its beginnings and to contribute to the construction of the base which will allow them to grow quickly.
If you are creative, collaborative, have the spirit of initiative, innovation and want to have an impact on a daily basis, Reveal is for you.
As a Content Manager you will :
- Oversee all marketing content initiatives, across multiple platforms and formats to drive sales, engagement, retention, leads, and positive customer behavior.
- Be an expert in all things related to content and channel optimization.
- Ensure all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality, and tone of voice, and optimize the search and user experience for all channels of content including online, social media, email, point of purchase, mobile, video, print, and in-person.
- Supervise writers, editors, content strategists; be an arbiter of best practices in grammar, messaging, writing, and style.
- Develop standards, systems, and best practices (both human and technological) for content creation, distribution, maintenance
This job will report to Head of Marketing.
YOU WILL LOVE THIS JOB IF
- You are agile, solutions-oriented, and organized
- You have a very good understanding of B2B target groups and their requirements for catchy and convincing communication
- You pay attention to detail and have an analytical mindset
- You have strong interpersonal skills
- You are looking for an environment where you will learn and grow while being very autonomous
- You have already implemented a content strategy from scratch in a scale-up environment
- You love speaking and creating content in English.
- Minimum 3 years experience
- Experience in B2B tech
- Proven experience in creating content for a fast-paced tech company.
WHY JOIN US
- A rare (once-in-a-lifetime?) opportunity to join an ambitious start-up at an early stage.
- A deep dive in a project with experienced entrepreneurs, who are looking for excellence.
- Very competitive compensation and permanent position opportunity because we are looking for excellence.
- A stimulating work environment, in a nice co-working space located in the 9th district, where you can both enjoy outdoor spaces and meet inspiring people from other start-ups!
- A flexible remote or work from anywhere policy
- A company MacBook.
- The journey starts with a phone interview with Talent Acquisition Manager (20 min)
- Then a face-to-face (virtual) meeting with the Manager of the department you are applying to join (1 hour)
- This will then be followed by a case study to validate your practical job-related skills ( 1hour)
- For the very final round, you will meet other teams in Reveal (formerly Sharework)
- You will be asked to provide us with professional references including contact details.
Intrigued? We’d love to hear from you! Apply today — we’re standing by for your resume!
👉 We believe that, in order to create a product for everyone, we must also guarantee that it is built by a diverse team. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people from all walks of life. We don’t discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. We are very process-light, putting human interactions above and making sure that everybody is heard.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Reveal is how Partnership, Marketing, and Sales teams multiply their win rate–up to 3x–by connecting their CRM into their ecosystem, to identify and c...