Marketing Coordinator, Demand Generation
Do you have a marketing background? Are you extremely organized and detail-oriented? Are you known for your positive attitude and a drive to take ownership of your role? Do you enjoy analytics and seeing projects through ideation, logistics, implementation and measuring success? If you answered yes to these questions, please keep reading!
This role is ideal for anyone who is looking to make an impact in the marketing field and break into the exciting and lucrative technology field. You’ll be in the middle of all the action - brainstorming ideas, materializing them, and driving the demand engine at SharpSpring. You will play an integral role in ensuring the plan becomes reality and all the details are thought through.
We are looking for a tech-savvy, goal-oriented, well-rounded Marketing Coordinator of Demand Gen to join our team in Gainesville, FL (remote option). In this role you will be supporting a variety of demand gen marketing efforts to get customers excited about SharpSpring’s products and services. We’re looking for a highly-creative, revenue-centric marketer with skills and understanding in inbound and outbound marketing.
What you'll do:
- Maintain and execute campaign and demand generation plans aligned with business goals, as developed with the Marketing Manager and VP of Demand Gen
- Develop a deep understanding of customers, products and align marketing messaging and materials to each persona, as well as the buyer’s journey
- Focused on implementing and admin of campaigns and initiatives
- Work closely with other departments to build cross-functional cohesion
- Implement multi-channel marketing tactics to target personas tied to specific customer needs and preferences
- Work closely with Marketing Manager to measure, forecast, reconcile and analyze demand gen initiatives from engagement to sale
- Strategize on program nurture series and direct call/email follow up with content teams
- Collaborate with sales and marketing to build programs that support sales enablement
- Leverage marketing automation and lead management to streamline, automate and measure all marketing tasks and workflows
- Ability to plan a project based on a budget from planning to execution
- Manage promotional materials – inventory stock; place orders; verify receipt
Who you are:
- You demonstrate aptitude in marketing automation, agencies, SMBs, marketing strategy and implementation, and project management.
- You aren’t afraid of excel sheets, vlook-ups/index-match, and pivot tables and are willing to dig in to see what’s working and what’s not.
- You take time to understand the customer journey.
- You enjoy process improvement and suggesting new, better ways to accomplish goals.
- You take initiative and are organized and thorough.
- You are able to strategize and manage overall messaging and cohesive briefs for content and design.
- Must have 3-5 years experience in marketing.
- Experience with marketing automation or digital marketing agencies is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field.
Why you'll love us:
- In this era of COVID-19, we believe in putting our employees first and keeping them safe. We were one of the first technology companies to make significant changes to our office environments and team interactions, including mandatory working from home and safety procedures to enter our office space.
- We celebrate one another’s differences. Although we're proud of our culture of diversity and inclusion, we're working hard to strengthen and improve this culture. We have programs in place that bring us together on important issues and provide educational opportunities for all employees.
- Join the experts. If you're passionate about supporting businesses of all sizes, you won’t find a better spot to share your talent. We’re dedicated to improving the quality of our product from a customer standpoint, and have a true desire to “help the little guy/gals”.
- You’ll have opportunities to advance. We’re fans of helping our employees learn different aspects of the business, be challenged with new tasks, be mentored and grow.
- We’ve got you covered. We are a family! From medical to life insurance, education sponsorships to interest-free loans, Flexi-leave to casual dress code - we've got your back!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Built for Marketers to Drive Pipeline & Revenue