We are looking for a Content Specialist to own the written Precisely word in all possible forms, as well as our content in the variety of all Precisely communications in different channels.
Precisely is a fast-growing SaaS company operating in the space of legal technology, offering a simple solution to a complex issue – contracts. By creating a single solution for all contract-related matters, we strive towards a future with less administration and more time for business.
We are now looking for a Content Specialist to join our team of 44 professionals. We’d like the person to have an understanding of the technical aspects of content specifically in relation to SEO, as well as skills in writing engaging and compelling content aimed to both educate our target group and heighten their perception of our brand.
Our growing Marketing team of 6, currently located in Stockholm and Helsinki - and remotely within Sweden and Finland.
- Create & follow our content plan and keep it updated in line with our strategic business objectives as well as tactics
- Create an understanding of our ideal customer profile, ICP, and understand their current challenges and trending topics
- Create insightful content according to the content plan tailored and adjusted to different channels
- Ideate new topics based on discussions hosted within the organization
- Host customer interviews to create case stories and other content
- Build an overarching content ecosystem to educate our networks and market about the benefits of legal tech solutions
- Benchmark & follow the competition & market to identify new content opportunities
- Support our demand generation activities with brilliant content
- Evaluate content and analyze how we could improve our strategies to increase the results
- Good understanding of the importance of content connected to SEO
- Experience working with content in relation to sales funnel
- Has previously held responsibility for content strategies where they both ideated, created and distributed content in various formats relevant to their target groups
- Curious and eager to learn what makes our target group tick and how to interact with them in an engaging way aligned with our Tone of Voice etc
- Examples of content formats you would create yourself (or manage 3rd party creation): blog posts, landing pages, case studies, newsletters, reports, ebooks, different social media posts, videos, articles and white papers, webinars, and more
- Wittiness and a love for semantics are a virtue in this role
- An understanding of good content and the difference in content types most suitable to different channels for different purposes
What we would consider being extra beneficial:
- Legal experience or knowledge in some form, for deeper insights
- Experience in b2b / SaaS, startup, or scaleup environments
There are options for flexible work arrangements from our office in central Stockholm or Helsinki or from home. You will also have the full support of a fun-loving marketing team + the full Precisely team. Besides an attractive monthly salary, we offer a lunch benefit, hybrid workplace, international environment, private health care, and an annual wellness benefit of €400.
Currently, Precisely doesn't sponsor any visas, and we require that the person is based in Finland or Sweden.
Precisely is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or any other characteristic protected by law. Precisely also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
We are looking for curiosity and creativity, and a team member to have fun with - even in remote times. If creating content in English along these lines is what you feel like you would thrive on, we’d love to hear about you! Please submit your application in English.
Happy to answer any questions - Let us know if you have them!
Remote status HYBRID remote
Your application has been successfully submitted.