B2C Marketing, Senior Manager
Who We Are
Our mission at Cybrary is to support the growth of a cybersecurity-enabled workforce. We believe the key to closing the cybersecurity skills gap is to arm cyber professionals with the skills they need to continuously develop in their field. Our enterprise-grade platform and rapidly expanding catalog support multiple types of learning, and allow for a personalized training experience for each user on the platform. With nearly 3 million users, Cybrary is well-positioned to close the employment and development gap in cybersecurity fields - and we're just getting started.
At Cybrary we value teamwork, collaboration, and trust. We look for people who operate with a growth mindset, who love to learn, and approach each challenge with an open mind. We welcome diverse perspectives, and those who embody the passion needed to disrupt the online and cybersecurity training industry. Our culture is shaped by fearless communication, nitro cold brew energy, collaborative community, and an up-for-anything attitude.
Headquartered in College Park, MD, Cybrary has been recognized as one of Washington D.C.’s Best Places to Work by Forbes and the Washington Post, and made Deloitte’s Technology #Fast500 as one of the fastest growing technology companies in North America.
Cybrary’s marketing team is searching for a talented, passionate, and analytical B2C Marketing, Senior Manager to focus on the creation and execution of integrated marketing campaigns to help grow adoption of our consumer product. The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment and have a passion for driving demand for technology and/or security products.
As the B2C Marketing, Senior Manager, you will work cross-functionally to plan, strategize, and execute on campaigns that drive acquisition and conversion for Cybrary’s consumer product line with prospective and existing customers. This includes planning and coordinating tactics like direct mail, email, social, conferences/events, website promotions, and paid advertising campaigns. The B2C Senior Marketing Manager will work closely across the organization to drive the full marketing process from gathering insights, to developing strategies, executing campaigns, and measuring and optimizing results.
What You Will Do
- Lead development and manage execution of campaigns and tactics to grow acquisition and conversion for Cybrary’s consumer product offerings
- Understand Cybrary’s customers and their connection with the product to drive meaningful engagement
- Activate and execute end-to-end campaigns, including management of audiences, creative briefs, creative review, and QA of assets
- Develop a multi-channel integrated demand generation strategy across paid digital (search, display, social, sponsorships, etc) and owned channels (email, organic social, etc.)
- Drive and manage SEO, PPC, and SEM strategies
- Work in partnership with Product Managers and Product Marketing Managers to develop go-to-market plans around new features, functionality, and launches
- Understand and leverage trends in the marketplace impacting Consumer Marketing
- Partner with Content Marketing to plan content to support campaigns across appropriate channels
- Identify opportunities for promotional events and partnerships within target markets, and partner with relevant stakeholders to execute
- Employ best practices to achieve growth goals while also experimenting with creative and less-proven strategies
- Deliver ongoing reporting to easily communicate Marketing’s impact on consumer sales
- Identify opportunities to optimize existing campaigns and tactics to improve overall program performance and ROI
Who You Are
- 5+ years previous experience in consumer marketing, ideally for technology/security companies; eCommerce experience is a plus
- Past experience working with Product and Engineering teams to establish go-to-market plans
- Strong sense of accountability and ownership, an ability to manage your business and clearly communicate your results back to the organization
- Ability to work in a cross-functional role and influence the direction and focus of projects outside of your immediate reporting structure
- Exceptional written communication and analytical skills
- Expert with Salesforce, Marketo, Pardot, or similar CRM and automation tools
- Excellent critical thinking and passion for creative problem-solving skills
- Design skills using Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, or other software preferred
This position can be based in our College Park, MD office or remote.
What We Bring to the Table
Eligible employees qualify for the following benefits:
- Stock options, as part of your overall compensation package
- 100% coverage of medical, vision, and dental insurance premiums for employees
- 50% premium coverage for dependents
- Available HSA and FSA programs
- Company-paid life insurance coverage
- Company-paid short-term disability coverage
- Flexible leave, with dedicated parent and bereavement leave policies
- 401(k) plan
- Company-paid student loan repayment
- Referral bonus plan
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The Leading Cybersecurity Professional Development Platform