Head of Product Marketing

Workstream

San Francisco, CA, USA

Full time

Jan 8

Workstream’s SaaS technology addresses the top pain point of the local businesses around you: hiring, managing, and retaining qualified workers. Our customers include leading brands from multiple sectors, including McDonald's, Jamba Juice, 7-Eleven, Uber, FedEx, Chevron, etc. Workstream enables these businesses to hire faster with texting / SMS, cutting in half the time to engage, hire and onboard hourly workers. The 2.7 billion desk-less workers are 80% of the global workforce but have been heavily underserved by technology compared to the other 20% of in-office knowledge workers.

At series B, we are quickly expanding our product portfolio. We are a team from Google, Uber, MIT, and Stanford. In addition, we are backed by legendary VC's and industry’s experts, including Founders Fund, BOND, Coatue, the CEO of Doordash, the President of Instacart, and more! 

As the Head of Product Marketing, you will partner closely with product, engineering, data, sales, success, and others to help customers better understand the value and functionality of Workstream. You will research & define ways to position our products with customers, partners, teammates, and any other relevant communities. You will need to work incredibly close with customers to solicit product feedback and develop a holistic perspective on customer opportunities & challenges, industry trends, and potential product direction.

Leading the Product Marketing motion, you will need to develop a deep understanding of our products and identify the “aha moments” - when customers recognize the value and impact Workstream creates for their business. You will work x-functionally to build internal assets and enablement around Workstream products, in addition to the product launches and differentiated messaging & experiences for external audiences.

Day in the Life: 

  • Research, aggregate, & arm your colleagues with market intelligence and customer insights
  • Understand our customers and continue to refine our Ideal Customer Profile
  • Establish Workstream’s market position, core value propositions, and product messaging
  • Collaborate with our Brand, Revenue, & Ops teams to design programs that improve GTM efficiency and grow revenue
  • Ensure all internal teams are communicating about the products in a consistent way
  • Create powerful communication and experiences around product launches and product innovations
  • Help bring products into beta, including customer selection, measurement of fit & success, internal enablement, and general release
  • Conduct competitive research & strategize our positioning relative to the competitive landscape
  • Build a high performing team around you that creates incremental revenue impact and champions our products

Who You Are:

  • 8+ years of experience in Product Marketing at SaaS or other technology companies
  • Based in San Francisco, California
  • Proven track record of building successful Product Marketing motions from scratch at early stage startups
  • Proficient in gathering & analyzing data to inform critical business decisions
  • An exceptional track record of x-functional collaboration
  • Excellent written and verbal communication skills
  • Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience

What We Offer:

  • An early employee opportunity at a Series B hyper-growth startup; work with the founding team and industry veterans to accelerate your career
  • Competitive pay and equity
  • Comprehensive health coverage: medical, dental, and vision
  • Flexible PTO

Here's more information on Workstream

https://www.workstream.us/blog/funding-series-b

https://techcrunch.com/2021/08/26/workstreams-text-based-recruitment-tool-gets-a-48m-bet-from-bond-and-beyond/

https://techbuzz.news/buzzworthy-august-27-2021/

Additional Information 

Workstream provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. 

We are committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals.

Apply for this position Back to job

You must be logged in to to apply to this job.

Apply

Your application has been successfully submitted.

Please fix the errors below and resubmit.

Something went wrong. Please try again later or contact us.

Personal Information

Profile

View resume

Details

Workstream

hire the best people, in half the time

{{notification.msg}}