Growth Marketing Manager
CreativeX advances creative expression through the clarity of data. Our technology helps the world's largest brands make better, and more data-driven, creative decisions. We help them improve the way they use imagery and video to communicate with, and stand out to, their consumers. We've built award winning technology which is used globally and, after raising our Series A in 2019, we are growing rapidly and hiring ambitious and driven people to join our team.
We’re looking for someone to join our Marketing team as a Growth Marketing Associate, where you will be responsible for using data to create content that enhances and nurtures leads.
What you’ll do:
You’ll be responsible for building out marketing’s role in the sales funnel through amplifying content and engaging new and current leads.
- Own distribution plans for all new content created across our internal teams (SDRs / Sales) and owned content channels (website, social, email), optimised towards inbound enquiries
- Create new email sequences for sales development teams that are optimised towards meetings booked
- Design an always-on testing plan for copy and assets to build out foundational insights for our internal team
- Build mailing list to engage marketers
- Build nurturing flow for cold leads to re engage (or sunset) old/cold leads
Who you are:
- Minimum 3 years experience in marketing or sales (and with a demonstrable interest in growth marketing). Graduate applicants are welcome.
- Strong communication skills - and an interest in behavioural marketing is a plus
- Data-driven approach to copy and asset development and comfortable using analytics software to judge success
- Comfortable using CRM software - building out emails, creating flows, writing email templates
- Audience first approach - We want our mailing list to be the go-to for marketers who want creative insights. We need an expert to build this out - someone who naturally loves reading reports, trade articles, attending webinars, and listening to podcasts on marketing. To succeed, you need a natural enthusiasm to know your audience, to keep up with who they are, what they care about and how we can inform and inspire them through our content.
Success in this role means:
One of the most productive teams in our investor portfolios, CreativeX consists of critical thinkers that work to business outcomes and results (vs hours).
We find the most successful hires are people who are smart, ambitious, who value excellence in their work but operate collaboratively at their core. If this sounds like you, please reach out - we'd love to hear from you.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Achieve creative excellence at scale