Director, Digital Strategy
Dive right in. Swim with our pod.
At Orca ( Cloud Security unicorn) , we believe that in the right environment and with the right team, talent has no boundaries. This team spirit, together with our drive to always aim high (because the cloud is the limit), have quickly earned us unicorn status and turned us into a global cloud security innovation leader. So if you’re ready to join an amazing team of people who inspire each other every day, now is the time to find your place in our pod.
We’re looking for driven and talented people like you to join our Marketing team and our mission to change the future of cloud security. At Orca, we’re proud of what we do and we always aim high. This, together with our belief in the power of teamwork, has quickly turned us into a global cloud security innovation leader (and a unicorn). Ready to dive in and swim with our pod?
● Fast growth: This company has momentum. It’s THE opportune time to join Orca Security.
● Disruptive technology: Orca Security completely changed the way cloud is secured and is leading a new approach of how security solutions should be built. It’s completely agentless and detects every important risk in the cloud environment down to the data layer. It’s fast, simple, and complete..
● Well-capitalized: Total funding is almost $630MM in less than 24 months. CapitalG, Redpoint, GGV, YL Ventures, and SVCI. SVCI is a syndicate of CISOs who invested their own money after careful due diligence.
● Founded and led by 8 architects and executives from Check Point and quickly joined by many senior engineers from Palo Alto and Check Point.
Director of Digital Strategy
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Director, Digital Strategy will develop the end-to-end digital strategies and buying experiences across various digital marketing channels and disciplines that generate pipeline and create positive customer affinity.
The ideal candidate for this role is creative, innovative, and passionate about providing Orca Security prospects, customers, and industry stakeholders with the most compelling digital experiences. Delivering the most relevant experience and content doesn’t happen in a vacuum. This individual will work with various teams, including Product Marketing, Content, Demand Generation, and Partner Marketing to optimize and continually refine the buyers’ experience.
At Orca, we have high regard for the talents and skills of each of our people and believe that by fostering these in a collaborative environment, we create something that is more than the sum of its parts. The ideal candidate for this role thrives in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment and is comfortable challenging the status quo and fostering a shared understanding, transparency, autonomy, innovation, and continuous learning.
As part of the job you’ll:
- Develop and deliver an overarching digital strategy from planning to implementation, optimization, analysis, and reporting to effectively promote and increase the engagement of our most effective offers and drive pipeline across our digital ecosystem.
- Build relationships and collaborate with marketing and business stakeholders, including product marketing, organic social & SEO, web operations, paid digital, and content teams to optimize engagement, performance, and pipeline conversion.
- Deliver compelling and relevant multi-digital channel experiences that support new and existing demand gen and ABM campaigns while also launching improved iterations.
- Guide and recommend the creation, testing, and optimization of a thoughtful content map that supports various persona and buyer journeys.
- Proactively identify and prioritize areas of optimization or iteration by using data and analysis to influence strategy and programs while consistently monitoring for opportunities that will provide pipeline growth.
- Drive and promote a culture of open communication, data-driven creativity, constant testing, learning, and customer success.
- Influence technology development to improve the customer journey, including purchase, expansion, and re-engagement.
- Lead, inspire and motivate a digital team by defining a purpose and vision, promoting a high-performance, yet fun environment, innovation, and continuous learning.
- 8+ years prior experience driving strategy across multiple digital disciplines for industry-leading B2B SaaS companies.
- Expert knowledge of digital channels and functions such as SEO, UX, Digital Strategy, SEM, Paid Advertising, and website analytics.
- Excellent knowledge of and hands-on experience with various aspects of website strategy, conversion optimization, and the buyer journey.
- Persuasive executive presence and solid communication skills.
- A strategic and transparent leader with a broad perspective and proven ability to manage a team.
- Possess a data-driven mindset. Use and analyze data to quantify and improve marketing results and ensure ROI.
- Strong project management skills with an ability to create, execute and adjust plans as needed
- Digital marketing agency experience a plus
You will enjoy working at Orca Security if you are...
- Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit and sense of urgency — resourceful, proactive, and aggressive.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and possessing a high level of integrity.
- A team player who works well in collaborative and start-up environments.
- A natural leader with the ability to work across organizational boundaries.
Your application has been successfully submitted.