Senior Marketing Campaign Manager
Since being in the Winter 2018 batch of Y-Combinator, we've seen tremendous growth while intentionally creating a culture where people from all backgrounds belong. Our company and products are informed by diverse perspectives from the best talent around the world. We are fully remote, have no offices, and are looking for team members who are excited to work remotely.
We closed our Series A and B in 2020, and after raising a $67.5M Series C in 2021, we are scaling faster than ever. Some of our investors include Insight Partners, Initialized Capital, Accel, VMG Partners, and Y Combinator. Join us to grow your career with our rapidly growing company!
For this position, we are looking for candidates located in North America.
What you’ll do
Integrated marketing campaigns and account based marketing are integral parts of our demand strategy at Shogun. If you’re an exceptionally organized marketing generalist and enjoy creating and experimenting with messaging, landing pages, email, paid, events and content alongside the sales, product marketing and partner marketing teams, then read on!
At the heart of it all, you’re well-versed in the fundamentals of campaign building, especially for attracting high value or enterprise-level customers. You’ll use your wide-range of marketing knowledge to pull together a variety of campaign tactics to reach our customers with the right message at the right time.
And while you love producing campaigns, you also enjoy analyzing, reporting and optimizing them for the next iteration.
In this role you’ll get to flex your creative muscles and increase conversions throughout the funnel, directly impacting Shogun’s growth. The role joins the marketing team and reports to the Director of Marketing.
- Lead the execution of integrated marketing campaigns from start to finish by leveraging internal cross-functional support.
- Create and manage the campaign calendar, and coordinate campaign production across marketing and design teams.
- Collaborate with core marketing and sales team members to ensure campaigns run smoothly and convert.
- Help ideate campaign themes likely to engage our target audience based on historical data and market research.
- Independently analyze and measure campaign performance and use insights to improve future campaign performance and execute new marketing initiatives.
- Work with our sales and account teams to maximize the yield of all campaigns and keep relevant stakeholders informed, with pipeline as the primary KPI.
- Identify the most effective marketing messages, value proposition, materials, channels, and calls to action for personas and key accounts alongside the product marketing team.
A little bit about you
- You have 4+ years of experience in a marketing campaign management role.
- You have a strong understanding of foundational marketing principles and can translate those across multiple mediums.
- You have experience in Enterprise B2B SaaS marketing and/or Ecommerce.
- You have exceptional organizational and strategic thinking skills.
- You’re naturally curious and able to analyze large sets of data to identify trends, behaviors and gaps in opportunities to help us grow.
- The idea of growing your database, helping fill the sales pipeline and increasing engagement with key accounts excites you.
- Your first thought is “What is the actual goal of this campaign?” and make sure all initiatives are properly tied to an objective.
- You’re resourceful and self-motivated with a bias for action.
- You can work at a quick pace with autonomy and flexibility.
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- Benefits (vary by location)
- A highly skilled and dedicated team that is fun to work with
- Remote work – We are a diverse and distributed team that uses Slack, Zoom, Notion and other tools to stay connected
- Work in the open: Operate with high integrity and choose what's right over what's easy. Be transparent as a company and with each other
- People are People: Treat yourself, colleagues, and customers with dignity, empathy, and respect. Start from a presumption of positive intent
- Win and grow together: Strive to be the best, individually, and as a team. Support and encourage each other. Seek opportunities for growth
Shogun supports workplace diversity and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity/expression, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability, or any other protected class.
Please refer to the position specific location requirements listed under the location section of the job description as we are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the mentioned location(s) without requiring employment visa sponsorship. Click here (or click apply if no hyperlink) if you are a New York or Colorado-based, US candidate.
Your application has been successfully submitted.