Demand Generation Manager
Who you are:
The Demand Generation Manager will develop effective marketing campaigns focused on lead acquisition and nurture as well as account-based marketing to generate demand in target accounts. They will drive high-quality leads and pipeline opportunities by designing and executing programs including content syndication, third-party promotions, webinars, and email nurture. They will track and measure all campaign activities to optimize and drive improved performance.
The best candidate for this position brings a strategic orientation to demand generation, and can design integrated programs that map to buyer pain points and consider market and competitive forces. The Demand Generation Manager has strong capabilities in marketing campaign planning, promotional strategy, and storytelling.
The Demand Generation Manager will partner enthusiastically with stakeholders in product marketing, sales, communication/social/PR, and use these partnerships to design high-impact programs. They will leverage strong relationships across the company to uncover innovative, breakthrough opportunities to address prospects and target accounts.
The selected candidate will be a self-motivated multi-tasker, comfortable working quickly and with significant ambiguity in a dynamic environment. The ideal candidate will relish new, daily challenges and be a creative problem solver and solution-oriented team member. Operational efficiency is a must, with a clear understanding of demand generation metrics, marketing automation program execution, and campaign reporting.
The selected candidate will also demonstrate command of integrated marketing strategy, a track record of driving effective sales alignment, and audience-centered storytelling.
What you’ll be doing:
- Orchestrate a cohesive, omnichannel strategy to put Invicti products in front of the right audiences at the right time
- Build full-funnel campaigns to guide target accounts to a state of sales readiness
- Collaborate with product marketing and other internal subject matter experts to understand go-to-market for our solutions
- Design and execute marketing programs that address audience pain points and buyer needs and deliver on pipeline KPIs
- Measure and report the effectiveness of all campaign initiatives and optimize based on learnings
- Infuse best practices, insights. and optimization strategies into all campaigns.
- Write copy for email campaigns, landing pages, ads, and other assets
- Manage content syndication and promotional partner budgets, relationships, calendars, and strategy
What You'll Need:
- 3-5 years of experience in B2B SaaS demand generation, account-based marketing, or campaign management
- Demonstrated experience planning, executing, and measuring effective lead nurture programs that map to buyer pain points
- Experience with a digital marketing toolset, including Pardot and Salesforce
- Advanced knowledge of ABM platforms like Demandbase, Terminus, 6sense or similar
- Command of marketing strategy fundamentals including buyer personas, buying journey, competitive positioning, and funnel stages
- Collaborative work style; ability to work independently and in cross-functional teams
- Proactive communicator; able to comfortably communicate plans to marketing leadership, as well as other stakeholders/leaders within the organization
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, ask questions and track down answers with confidence, and lead projects/programs with minimal direction
- Ability to learn the cybersecurity market, buyer, and our value proposition
- Experience in cybersecurity or IT software
- Excellent writing skills, storytelling with a conversational tone
- Work-life integration is deeply important to us
- Open PTO - no bartering for days off you don’t technically have
- 100% employer paid Health on core plans
- 401k match
- Parental leave benefits
- Culture that emphasizes personal and professional growth
Invicti is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Your application has been successfully submitted.