Marketing Programs Manager
Durham, NC. This role can be in-office or remote in Durham, NC.
Who is ArchiveSocial - an Optimere brand?
ArchiveSocial, along with Monsido and NextRequest, is part of Optimere. Optimere is the leading provider of digital compliance, accessibility, and records management solutions that illuminate the path to trusted communications for organizations on their journey to ensure an open, optimized, and compliant presence. With Optimere, public and private organizations worldwide can embrace rapid shifts to online environments and consistently provide an inclusive and secure digital experience. For more information, visit Optimere.com.
About Optimere brands:
- ArchiveSocial offers social media and web archiving software for government entities, law enforcement agencies, and K-12 school districts so they can fulfill legal requirements and avoid lawsuits.
- Monsido offers a web governance solution that identifies website accessibility and quality assurance issues for government entities, law enforcement agencies, and K-12 school districts and businesses so they can enhance user experience.
- NextRequest offers a software that simplifies public records requests management for government entities, law enforcement agencies, and K-12 school districts so they can easily manage records requests, increase compliance, and decrease cost associated with request management.
What does the Marketing Programs Manager do?
We are seeking a Marketing Programs Manager to join our team who will be responsible for executing all aspects of email marketing to support the marketing plan and revenue targets. This includes all campaigns, events, content promotion, and nurture. They will partner closely with their Marketing peers to design and develop an end-to-end email marketing strategy to support each campaign and execute them by leveraging industry best practices.
- Work collaboratively with the Marketing team members to drive end-to-end program execution: initial program definition, creation of program components, execution processes, success measurement, and reporting
- Design, build, and test campaign deliverables such as email copy, landing pages, calls to action, email layouts, etc.
- Execute events both virtual and onsite
- Understand and anticipate customer needs with the ability to develop targeted campaigns for engagement and conversion
- Build and optimize email nurture programs to align with our always-on campaign strategy
- Increase email engagement and response rates by reviewing available metrics, creating new engaging templates, and testing
- Stay abreast with email marketing environment and bring new ideas and opportunities based on strategic organizational objectives
- Additional work on programs as needed, including events and webinars
Who are you?
- You have 3+ years of Email Marketing experience
- You have experience building and deploying email campaigns using marketing automation tools, Hubspot preferred
- You have strong knowledge of best practices for email creative, segmentation, dynamic content, testing methodologies, deliverability, and CAN-SPAM regulations
- You are well-versed in HTML, CSS, Excel, and Photoshop
- You have strong analytical skills and experience with reporting and data analysis, the ability to derive meaning from data, and a desire to improve processes
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills
- You are a proactive and confident self-starter able to work with minimal direction
- You have the ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment
- You have a positive attitude
- You are professional and cooperative
- You have the drive to learn, develop skills, and grow
What do we offer?
- A truly collaborative environment with a management team who wants to hear your ideas and support your career growth
- Fully paid medical insurance including dental, vision, life and short-term disability
- 401k matching
- Open vacation policy and flexible work environment
- Free parking, drinks, snacks, and happy hours
PLEASE NOTE: Optimere is unable to sponsor visas at this time. You must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident authorized to work in the US.
Due to the high volume of applications for this position, we are not able to respond directly to each applicant.
All applicants will be subject to a background check.
Optimere is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Your application has been successfully submitted.