Join the team that is building healthcare’s marketplace for digital innovations! Panda Health transforms how health systems discover, procure, implement, and manage digital solutions that make life better for patients. This results in both providers and digital health companies advancing their missions faster, with more revenue in their pockets and less headaches in the shopping, buying, and contracting process.
*Please mention if you are a DGMG member in your application!*
Position: Marketing Manager
Status: Full Time
Location: U.S. Remote
Reports to: Sara Strom, Director of Marketing
This role has no direct reports.
The Marketing Manager will support and manage inbound and outbound marketing campaigns, creating and distributing content through digital channels -- ultimately growing brand awareness and impacting sales revenue. You’ll have the opportunity to be involved in the early stages of marketing growth, establishing our brand, putting systems and processes in place, experimenting with digital tactics, and optimizing campaigns for performance.
- Manage corporate website content and performance (WordPress)
- Manage digital marketing campaigns through Hubspot (email, landing pages, forms, automation rules, reports, and more)
- Identify and execute on opportunities to leverage marketing content through various channels, maximizing the use and distribution of case studies, thought leadership, PR/Media, blogs, podcasts, etc.
- Design and implement account based marketing programs that generate prospects and advance existing opportunities with targeted accounts
- Drive web traffic through SEO, and organic / paid social media
- Provide regular reporting on campaign performance, including data on overall KPIs, user behavior, acquisition trends, etc.
- Collaborate with external parties such as creative agencies, vendors, contractors, and customer marketing teams
- Support trade shows and event marketing efforts (virtual and in-person)
Experience & Qualifications:
- B.A. in Marketing, communications, business or equivalent
- Minimum of 4 years B2B marketing experience
- Experience working within WordPress
- Marketing automation experience (preferably Hubspot)
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong writing, editing, and verbal communication skills with the ability to develop error-free marketing materials
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a strong sense of ownership and work ethic
- T-shaped marketer with a focus on digital marketing (email, web, social)
- Healthcare industry experience
- Comfortable with brand and design work / working knowledge of Adobe Suite
- HTML and CSS experience
Key Working Relationships:
- Director of Marketing
- Chief Marketing Officer
- Chief Growth Officer
- Sales Executives
- Health Systems and digital health companies
- Agency partners and contractors
- Competitive base salary and bonus potential
- Medical / Dental Insurance
- 401k plan
- Unlimited PTO
Panda is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, traits historically associated with race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, military or veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, parental status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Healthcare's Marketplace for Digital Innovations