Content Marketing Specialist
What is Amplemarket all about?
Amplemarket's premise is that a lot of the playbooks used by B2B sales teams that worked 5 years ago don't cut it anymore.
In today's environment, sales teams need to have a tremendous amount of information about their prospects to decide when is the best moment and channel to reach out in the most relevant way. You can't do this with 5 different data/sales enablement point solutions that don't share the same data schema and barely communicate with each other. Amplemarket is the all-in-one compound solution that enables this.
Our AI-powered sales platform helps B2B companies generate more opportunities thanks to our advanced lead generation engine, hyper-personalized sequencing, omnichannel outreach, and AI-powered smart actions. We are backed by Y Combinator, and we are powering the sales teams at some of the fastest-growing companies in the world like Deel, Fivetran, Dooly and Vanta.
- Establish Amplemarket's tone of voice and position our platform as the fast, easy, trusted choice for B2B companies looking to improve, automate and optimize their sales process.
- Plan and execute an editorial calendar for top-of-funnel and mid-funnel initiatives, publishing valuable content that will generate sales pipeline and differentiate us in the market.
- Develop a scalable process for content creation with both internal and external subject-matter experts.
- Write clear, concise, and compelling copy for a variety of formats and channels - from blog posts to Social Media posts, white papers, video scripts, ebooks, reports, and much more.
- Partner closely with our sales, customer success, and product leaders to understand our target audience and develop new strategies to reach them.
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve and evolve Amplemarket's content
- Identify KPIs, measure, and report on content marketing activities so we can test and iterate
- You have 2 to 5 years of experience in content marketing, ideally in a B2B business.
- You are an outstanding copywriter, proofreader, and storyteller with meticulous attention to detail.
- You have worked with content, including video, in-product copy, social media, email, blog posts, and more.
- You possess a demonstrated knowledge of online content strategy, SEO, and how to measure the success of content across formats and throughout the sales funnel.
- You love breaking down complex, technical concepts into easy to understand and actionable copy
- You have strong prioritization skills, and ability to focus on the most urgent tasks that require immediate attention at any point in time.
- You have excellent knowledge of English (written and spoken).
Some more about Amplemarket:
- Backed by YCombinator
- Strong technical founding team from MIT and IST (also founders of https://fermatslibrary.com/)
- Profitable, fast growing startup with product market fit
- Great team spirit
- Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance
- Stock Options
- Annual Company Trip in a secret location
Your application has been successfully submitted.
There's a New Playbook for Sales