Conversion Rate Optimization Manager
At BetterUp, we give people the coaching, support, and push they need to reach peak performance and unlock their limitless potential, in all they do, personally and professionally. We work with world-class experts and Coaches, pioneer innovative technology, and foster human touch at scale to fuel the BetterUp experience, and make growth and development achievable for all. We believe that practicing strong mental fitness is a never-ending practice of maintaining and building the strengths that precede health, happiness, and success.
And we’re looking to build out a diverse and ambitious team of go-getters to join us as we grow. Exciting opportunities lie ahead, as well as work that makes a real difference — not only in the lives of others, but for your own personal and professional growth, too. Join us as we continue to bring BetterUp to more people everywhere, and create impactful change for our members and for you.
We’re looking for a Conversion Rate Optimization Manager to help take the performance of our site to the next level, helping fuel BetterUp’s growth. We’re at the beginning of our journey of defining what the best web experiences should look like. If you’re excited about using data, analysis, and testing to uncover and meet customer and prospect needs and monetize and convert our audience, we’d love to talk to you.
What you’ll do:
- Identify, develop and execute strategies and testing plans to improve on-site conversion across the core site, landing pages, and other relevant experiences
- Use your analytical expertise to synthesize inputs from various data sources to uncover insights, make recommendations, and inform test hypotheses
- Own the process from beginning to end, ranging across test idea generation, socialization, execution, analysis and reporting
- Ensure tracking is correctly applied to all relevant pages while developing reporting and monitoring strategies
- Partner with internal teams to ensure each inbound customer path is optimized and is aligned with best practices
- Effectively communicate results or recommendations to a variety of internal teams
If you have some or all of the following, please apply:
- 3-5+ years experience in CRO or performance marketing
- Experience running CRO for sites or marketing campaigns; global or multi market experience is a plus
- Experience running A/B or multivariate tests
- Fluency in web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Hubpsot, etc)
- Experience analyzing data and interpreting results
- SEO experience is a nice to have
At BetterUp, we are committed to living out our mission every day and that starts with providing benefits that allow our employees to care for themselves, support their families, and give back to their community.
- Access to BetterUp coaching; one for you and one for a friend or family member
- A competitive compensation plan with opportunity for advancement
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Flexible paid time off
- Per year:
- All federal/statutory holidays observed
- 4 BetterUp Inner Work days (https://www.betterup.co/inner-work)
- 5 Volunteer Days to give back
- Learning and Development stipend
- Holiday charitable contribution of your choice on behalf of BetterUp
- 401(k) self contribution
We are dedicated to building diverse teams that fuel an authentic workplace and sense of belonging for each and every employee. We know applying for a job can be intimidating, please don’t hesitate to reach out — we encourage everyone interested in joining us to apply.
BetterUp Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, genetics, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, BetterUp Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Your application has been successfully submitted.