Senior Content Writer
The Levvel Marketing team is seeking a talented Senior Content Writer to bolster our ability to deliver high-quality content to our customers. The content writer’s primary role is to write and create marketing content that assists in meeting the goals of the marketing and sales teams and the business as a whole.
The ideal candidate can both interview subject-matter experts and leverage market research to write effective marketing materials for a specified audience. The position requires frequent communication and coordination with Levvel peers, internal and external clients, SMEs, and leadership.
The ideal candidate has a passion for writing about the application of technology to solve business problems. You’re not afraid to ask questions and seek a deeper understanding of the “why” to succeed in the role and write compelling content helpful to our customers. The Senior Content Writer will join a growing marketing team and be an integral part of running successful campaigns across multiple industries and verticals.
- Be our corporate storyteller
- Create high-quality written content that aligns with business objectives, visual brand standards, and voice guidelines
- Create written content for case studies, blogs, email, social, landing pages, events, and more
- Contribute to sales collateral, including sales decks, one-pagers, infographics, services pages, and more
- Conduct interviews with subject-matter experts to source content
- Articulate complex business scenarios as meaningful, easily-digestible content
- Work across teams and timezones to create impactful content that supports team goals
- Collaborate with designers, researchers, SMEs, and marketing and sales intel
- Write creatively, analytically, and objectively as needed
- Use proprietary data to write compelling content around business, tech, and strategy for a specified audience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications, Marketing, Journalism, English, or equivalent experience; minimum of 3 years professional experience
- Outstanding communication, writing, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Strong understanding of business and tech personas and writing for this audience
- Basic knowledge of digital marketing strategy, concepts, and best practices
- Understanding of writing for SEO
- Strong ability to work independently and self-motivate
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Ability to copy-edit the work of others, including your work
- Experience working with research and data
- Strong ability to work across teams to achieve your goals
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Effective time management skills
- Thrive under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to manage competing priorities and concurrent projects
- Committed to maintaining and enforcing high standards
- Strong leadership skills
- Know when to make empowered decisions and when to ask for help
- Ability to write copy as well as content
- Experience writing from a journalistic approach (in technology is a big plus)
- Experience working with or contributing to written and visual style guides
- Understanding of basic engineering concepts and tactics
- Experience at a B2B tech consultancy
- Experience with a CMS
Who We Are
We are not your typical consultancy that promises high-level strategies, only to provide bloated project delivery teams. We are technologists that work with our customers to solve real business and technical problems using the right solution, not the one that happens to be convenient, familiar, or easy.
We believe that the world needs technology to improve lives and deal with this century’s biggest challenges. We are passionate about helping our clients be part of that transformation.
At Levvel, you'll work alongside other hardworking Consultants on a variety of projects. Our clients range from Fortune 500 companies to the earliest startups. We help companies deliver features into production at a faster pace by using modern techniques and technologies. We are looking for people who want to build incredible technical skills while also being exposed to all aspects of the business.
Levvel is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion. We seek to recruit and develop diverse talent at varying levels of experience, from early career to experienced specialists. We engage and retain talent through an inclusive culture that values the perspectives and contributions of all team members.
We also provide great benefits, including:
- Competitive salary
- 401k with a company match program
- 4 weeks vacation
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Health, dental, vision
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We exist to make your endeavor a success story.