Marketing Analyst & Outreach Specialist
Dyknow is looking for a driven and eager Marketing Analyst & Outreach Specialist who is as analytical and experimental as they are well-spoken and strategic to join our team and help drive our Marketing and Sales efforts.
This role is on Dyknow’s Go-To-Market team that includes Marketing and Sales, and reports to the Director of Marketing. In this role you will be responsible for researching and analyzing trends in the K-12 education market to synthesize data and identify opportunities for outreach campaigns. Based on these insights, you will work cross-functionally with Marketing and Sales leadership to develop, launch, refine, and measure monthly and quarterly targeted campaigns to meet conversion goals. This role will also manage day-to-day inbound activity in terms of qualification, engagement, hand-off, and follow up to support Sales in converting inbound interest to New Opportunities. In this role, you can expect to engage and communicate with prospects and clients as needed to clearly and effectively convey the problems Dyknow solves and our Classroom Monitoring solutions. As part of Dyknow’s Marketing function, this role will also contribute to the activation of ongoing Marketing activities like awareness-based campaigns, ToFu and MoFu nurture tracks, digital events, content, and industry conferences.
This role involves strong alignment and collaboration with Sales, as well as Product and School Success when necessary. Someone who will succeed in this role will have strong communication, research & analysis, insight, presentation, campaign/deliverable creation, and council skills.
Who You Are
Education / Experience
- BS / BA in Marketing, Communication, Sales, or related field
- 1-2 years of experience working in a B2B / AMB Marketing or Sales capacity
- Experience working in HubSpot, Salesforce, Drift, GovSpend, and G2 (preferred but not required)
- Bonus: Prior experience working in K-12 or higher education and/or knowledge of the industry / how K-12 schools and districts buy technology
- Experience crafting email copy that educates, engages, and converts leads throughout the funnel
- Experience ideating, developing, and measuring outbound outreach tactics based on market insights
- Experience conducting written and verbal outreach with prospects to educate and convert
Skills / Qualifications
- Strong analytical and research skills with the ability to synthesize a variety of market data and trends to draw conclusions, present findings, and identify / recommend opportunities for marketing outreach
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal. Writes and speaks clearly and intelligently. Ability to craft clear and compelling argument / message in email, document, or conversation
- Knowledge of Marketing / Sales funnels, lifecycles, and tactics to engage and convert leads at each stage
- Able to proactively communicate with prospects, partners, and colleagues to generate a winning outcome
- Compile relevant research autonomously to formulate a clear hypothesis and recommend methods for testing it. Manage primary research to identify significant findings and synthesize them into an actionable report.
- Develop insights that are actionable, goal-oriented, and provide a unique project orientation
- Ability to present colleagues and/or prospects with a narrative that wins them over
- Ability to transform an idea or concept into a coherent outline and deliverable / artifact that is error-free down to the letter, fact, and pixel.
- Synthesize complex information into a winning deliverable that tells a compelling story.
- Ability to manage time, work autonomously, and communicate effectively with colleagues in a remote-first environment
- Ability to prioritize tasks to meet deadlines and re-prioritize as new needs arise
What You'll Do
1. Own and manage platforms to research and analyze K-12 education market data and synthesize findings into actionable insights and recommendations for outbound GTM campaigns.
- Leverage data in G2, GovSpend, and HubSpot to research trends in the K-12 education market from which to determine opportunities for targeted outreach and make recommendations to leadership for new areas of investment.
- Analyze existing Top of Funnel and Middle of Funnel audiences to recommend, develop, and launch targeted outreach campaigns that convert existing awareness into new users.
2. Develop, launch, refine, and measure monthly and quarterly outreach campaigns targeted at new and existing audiences to convert interest into New Opportunities.
- Recommend, develop, and launch monthly and quarterly targeted campaigns that are driven by market insights based on region, interest, and buyer behaviors.
- Align with Sales on follow-up and follow-through communications and processes for outreach that engages, qualifies, and converts outbound interest into new opportunities.
- Measure, evaluate, and report on the effectiveness of outbound GTM campaigns and refine based on performance analysis.
3. Manage, qualify, and engage inbound leads for Sales hand-off and follow-up to convert inbound interest into New Opportunities.
- Manage day-to-day inbound activity in Drift, HubSpot, and Salesforce to qualify and hand off leads to Sales for follow up.
- Support inbound Sales follow up conversations by engaging with prospects via phone and/or email as needed to help them identify the problems that Dyknow solves and effectively communicate Dyknow’s solutions, benefits, and features.
- Identify opportunities to refine existing inbound processes and make solution recommendations accordingly. Collaborate on creative automation solutions to filter students and unqualified leads out of inbound processes to eliminate noise and streamline inbound conversion.
4. Contribute to the activation of ongoing Marketing campaigns & messaging, brand building activities, and in-market events (both Dyknow-hosted and industry conferences).
- Collaborate on the development and measurement of ongoing automation, communication, and campaigns in HubSpot and Drift to refine the engagement, qualification, and conversion of existing audiences
- Support the activation of Dyknow-hosted digital events and Dyknow’s attendance at industry conferences by contributing to pre-show planning and outreach, and collaborating on post-show data management, follow up and follow through.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) -Twenty paid days off annually accrued throughout each month as well as six company holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Voluntary Life Insurance
- Life, Short-term and Long-term disability Insurance provided by the company
- 401(k) Retirement savings plan with company match
- Home office expense allowance
Your application has been successfully submitted.