Senior Social Media & Community Manager
Luxury Presence is a VC-funded Stanford StartX-accelerated startup, building a premium platform to provide real estate agents with stunning websites, world-class marketing tools and services, and access to an exclusive network.
We are looking for a Social Media and Community Manager to join our Brand Marketing team. In this role, you will lead our social media strategy and collaborate with marketing leadership and other executives to create a strategic, long-term social marketing plan that increases trust and credibility.
Is this you?
You’re gifted at:
- Communication - you are clear, calm, and warm when speaking with clients. You are interested in getting to know the stories of other individuals
- Thinking outside of the box with the best outcome in mind
- Establishing effective reporting processes and cadences that keep track of all KPIs
- Working with numbers - you understand that a quantifiable goal is helpful in the creative process rather than a limitation
- 2 - 3 years of experience working with B2B SaaS companies to generate organic traffic from social media. This is a must (Real estate technology expertise is ideal)
- Deep understanding of social media platforms and their algorithms, including LinkedIn, Instagram, and Facebook/Meta
- Monitored and responded to customer service or management issues on social media
- Collected external feedback and distributed to appropriate internal teams
- A bias for action
- Experience creating and facilitating processes for consistent content creation on social media accounts
- Worked at an agency or have been a freelance consultant
- Graphic design, video production or photography expertise is a plus
- Collaboration - you value input from everyone
- Start-up hustle & teamwork
- Mondays & project management
Your opportunities for impact:
- Assist in launching new digital communities
- Create strategies to foster engagement and build value
- Gather and apply valuable feedback for full project launches
Who we are: Luxury Presence is the real estate industry's most powerful marketing platform, providing award winning websites and cutting edge tech to the world’s top agents.
Founded in 2016 by Stanford Business School alumni Malte Kramer, Luxury Presence currently serves over 4000 clients in the U.S. and Canada with its SaaS model — including over 20 of the top 100 WSJ real estate agents and teams. In addition, Luxury Presence is the official website partner to powerful brokerages like Compass, Corcoran, Sotheby’s, and Coldwell Banker.
The Los Angeles-based SaaS company raised $25.9 million for its Series B round. Bessemer Venture Partners led the round alongside fellow existing investors Toba Capital and Switch Ventures. Former Dallas Mavericks basketball player Dirk Nowitzki also participated in the round, along with other angel investors.
Its solutions include stunning website design, an engaging home search tool, an agent-to-agent listing referral network, powerful content & SEO strategies, expert-lead social media management, and digital advertising for lead generation. In 2020, Luxury Presence was recognized as a Best Place to Work by BuiltinLA and by Inc. as the 322nd fastest growing private company in America and then again in 2021 — LP ranked 598th.
Luxury Presence is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
Your application has been successfully submitted.