Product Marketing Manager
Luxury Presence is a VC-funded Stanford StartX-accelerated startup, building a premium platform to provide real estate agents with stunning websites, world-class marketing tools and services, and access to an exclusive network.
We are seeking a rockstar Product Marketing Manager to work alongside our Brand Marketing and Product teams. This role plays an integral part in organizing product launches and bridging the gap between our product strategy and the marketing infrastructure needed to drive new users to our platform. In short, you will be responsible for making our new products “fly off the shelves.”
Is this you?
You’re gifted at:
- Strategic planning for marketing campaigns and promotions that get prospects and customers excited
- Researching - you do not stop looking for answers
- Executing integrated marketing campaigns
- Supporting and/or launching product releases
- Making decisions and executing a plan
- Establishing effective reporting processes and cadences
- Being a leader - you’re empathetic yet analytical
- 3 - 5+ years of product marketing experience in B2B SaaS (real estate tech is a plus) with a proven track record a launching new products, both large and small
-Extensive working knowledge of marketing automation software such as Hubspot, Marketo, Pardot, etc.
- Experience pricing and positioning strategies that satisfy current growth needs and plans
- A bias for action
- Worked cross functionally with lean product, sales, design and marketing teams to develop product positioning and messaging that resonate with our target buyer personas.
- A background in real estate and/or strong real estate knowledge
- A background in design and/or copywriting is a plus
- Collaboration and communicating cross-functionally
- Products: you are passionate about SaaS products
- Being an expert on the task at hand
- Project Management
Who we are: Luxury Presence is the real estate industry's most powerful marketing platform, providing award winning websites and cutting edge tech to the world’s top agents.
Founded in 2016 by Stanford Business School alumni Malte Kramer, Luxury Presence currently serves over 4000 clients in the U.S. and Canada with its SaaS model — including over 20 of the top 100 WSJ real estate agents and teams. In addition, Luxury Presence is the official website partner to powerful brokerages like Compass, Corcoran, Sotheby’s, and Coldwell Banker.
The Los Angeles-based SaaS company raised $25.9 million for its Series B round. Bessemer Venture Partners led the round alongside fellow existing investors Toba Capital and Switch Ventures. Former Dallas Mavericks basketball player Dirk Nowitzki also participated in the round, along with other angel investors.
Its solutions include stunning website design, an engaging home search tool, an agent-to-agent listing referral network, powerful content & SEO strategies, expert-lead social media management, and digital advertising for lead generation. In 2020, Luxury Presence was recognized as a Best Place to Work by BuiltinLA and by Inc. as the 322nd fastest growing private company in America and then again in 2021 — LP ranked 598th.
Luxury Presence is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
Your application has been successfully submitted.