Demand Generation Manager
We are seeking a hands-on Demand Generation Manager to drive marketing campaigns to help grow the Egress business. Reporting to the Director of Demand Generation, this role will be responsible for the planning and execution of multi-channel marketing programs to drive revenue growth across multiple markets and industries.
The candidate should have a track record of successfully formulating and executing marketing programs to drive revenue growth for a growing SaaS company. Working across functions and as a champion for the needs of the market in a fast-changing and dynamic growing company, this role will be a key member of the demand generation and marketing team.
- Work with Director of Demand Generation to design and execute targeted demand generation programs across multiple buyer segments and industries
- Generate asset for use in marketing campaigns such as emails, landing page copy, social media posts, blog posts, sales follow-up cadences and work with our creative team to identify other assets required
- Coordinate, forecast, execute, and report on all campaign emails
- Determine the right messaging and marketing tactics to deliver on campaign and program goals across different audiences
- Support quarterly, monthly and weekly corporate marketing plans, liaising closely with the Corporate Marketing, Digital, and Sales teams to achieve an increase in pipeline
- Evaluate partnerships with third party media outlets to drive database growth and brand awareness for the company
- Monitor and analyze program performance to support effective ongoing activity and maximize pipeline and ROI
- Effectively communicate with sales to ensure strong campaign follow-up and create any supporting assets needed
- Work closely with Corporate Marketing, Sales and product marketing to identify new market opportunities and trends
- 2+ years in a similar role (marketing / communications)
- Experience with Marketo, our marketing automation system and Salesforce, our CRM system (required)
- Strong project management / organizational skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working in B2B marketing, preferably in software and information security
- Experience working within other marketing tools and software systems including Outreach and Drift a plus
- Experience writing and curating content to the highest standards
- Self-starter who’s willing to take the initiative to achieve personal goals, while also working well within a team
Your application has been successfully submitted.