Growth Marketing Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
A unique opportunity to be the first marketing hire on a Product-led Growth team focussed on building the end-to-end lifecycle for user acquisition. With a heavy focus on SEO, Paid Marketing, ABM, Email nurture campaigns, and conversion marketing, you'll help move the needle on an initiative that already has major business impact on direct sales and product user adoption.
You'll already have a head-start with great backlinks where Microsoft and Google themselves recommend Striim as a preferred partner for data integration.
At a high level, you will be tasked with building the engine that takes users from asking 'how do I solve my data integration problem?' to 'Wow! Striim made that easy!' in as few steps as possible. Unlike other marketing jobs, this role is directly tied to the product team and your content marketing contributions are treated as an extension of our product on-boarding user experience. You will also be stakeholder in our product on-boarding.
You will have an opportunity to own this area, drive requirements, and delegate tasks to marketing agencies for content and tech-stack related work. You should be willing to roll up your sleeves and dive into the trenches when needed.
You will do keyword research, structure information architecture for landing pages, build content briefs, work on paid marketing campaigns, support link building and co-marketing campaigns, and much more.
Here’s Exactly What You’ll Do
• Focus on content strategy and execution that meets SEO goals across the funnel
• Build the email marketing lifecycle for users at different stages of the funnel
• Perform constant web page audits and content refreshes - you will monitor and measure the SEO impact of the content updates
• Report on latest SEO ranking and analysis to the team
• Play a critical role in link building, external content strategy and co-marketing partnerships with various SaaS companies and affiliate partners
• You will have several embedded 3rd party agencies at your disposable to help write content, build ads, build web pages, automation workflows
• You will report to the Head of Growth - a multi-disciplinary team with engineers, product managers, an analyst, that itself reports to the EVP of Product and Engineering.
• Minimum 3-5 years of experience in a similar growth marketing role, B2B SaaS experience preferred
• Knowledge of Advanced SEO tactics
• Strong understanding of Google SERP analysis
• Strong knowledge of Google’s UX playbooks - understanding of how the user experience impacts SEO, conversion rates and site performance
• Excellent copywriting skills for SEO and Google Text Ads - title tag optimization, headers, sub-headers, meta descriptions and social open graph tags
• Ability to write engaging headlines for social media, article headers and ad-copy
• Knowledge of Hubspot and SEMRush preferred but not required
Your application has been successfully submitted.