Vice President of Demand Generation
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Planful is the FP&A Platform for Continuous Planning, a company-wide capability that accelerates the end-to-end FP&A process, and fosters business-wide participation in agile decision-making. Continuous planning elevates the financial IQ of everyone involved.
With more than 800 customers including the Boston Red Sox, Robinhood, Five Guys, FabFitFun, TGI Fridays and Evernote, we are built with financial expertise and a dedication to customer success. Hundreds of thousands of users across the globe rely on Planful everyday to steer the critical financial decisions in their organizations.
For more information, please visit www.planful.com or connect on Twitter via @planful.
Why Join Planful?
Our team is full of highly experienced and passionate individuals, who are dedicated to continuously making our product and technology the best in the FP&A space. Apart from working with fantastic people and customers everyday, we also have some pretty awesome benefits too:
- Full medical, dental, vision benefits as well as life insurance
- Generous Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Volunteer Days
- Full stocked kitchen with great snacks
- Employee discount and assistance program
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Regular team events!
What you will do:
- Track record of taking customers/buyer pains and needs to formulate successful go-to-market strategies, developing the appropriate mix of paid and organic tactics (in partnership with other channel stakeholders) and aligning channel, content, creative and copy to deliver highly engaging digital experiences
- Seasoned people leader who has driven strong team alignment and culture, has functioned as a player-coach, is willing to roll up their sleeves, and has a track record of hiring and managing an exceptional team
- Translate our revenue and pipeline goals into demand generation targets (including # of qualified opportunities, # of meetings, and marketing qualified leads (MQL))
- Own tracking, measurement and reporting on all demand generation metrics including account engagement, attribution, pipeline, conversion rates, $/opportunity, etc.
- Own annual pipeline planning process, create and maintain funnel model, and produce performance reports against targets
- Continuously seek to maximize marketing investment that fosters testing and experimentation
- Build impactful nurture programs to improve conversion rates from leads to opportunities
- Work with Sales Development to ensure we maintain a sufficient volume of accounts and leads to meet goals; define and refine handoff/routing processes and feedback loops with the SDR team
- Collaborate with alliances, sales, and sales development to understand their overall pipeline contributions and report on a company-wide pipeline view
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience plus 7-10 years experience in demand generation.
- Marketing / Sales Technology experience strongly preferred.
- Understanding and management of a breadth of demand tactics (digital to physical)
- Leadership experience (managed high performing teams, including close alignment with SDR teams)
- Experience with Salesforce, Marketo, ABM tools such as 6Sense / Terminus / Demandbase
- Ability to run budget process, including understanding of basic finance principles
- Experience in multiple market segments and go to market motions (product led, SMB, Mid Market, Enterprise), with a solid understanding of how each works.
Love to have:
- Previous management of a successful outbound SDRs organization
- Experience scaling partner marketing programs
- Experience in field marketing
Your application has been successfully submitted.