Demand Generation Lead
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Fellow has an opportunity for a hands-on Demand Generation Lead to join our team to improve our current paid marketing efforts across all channels.
This person will manage the strategy and on-going execution of all demand generation efforts; with a focus on driving high-quality inbound leads that convert into sales opportunities.
Working closely with all cross-functional teams within the organization, this individual will test and optimize the ideal channel mix to deliver exponential growth.
- Manage the demand generation strategy and on-going execution of our marketing efforts, with a focus on driving high-quality inbound leads that convert into sales opportunities
- Manage all external marketing channels and their performance: SEM, email, paid social, re-targeting, third-party paid partnerships, etc.
- Align with our design team to scope and develop creative assets; our content lead to produce engaging, optimized content/ad copy; and our dev team to build high-conversion landing pages; all in an effort to support lead gen
- Evaluate and advise on the use of new technologies, benchmarking trends, and competitor data
- Analyze and optimize all aspects of the marketing funnel to identify areas of opportunity
- Work closely with the sales and customer success teams to uncover areas of opportunity to drive growth and improvement across the customer lifecycle
- Develop easy to read/access reports on daily/weekly/monthly channel performance, create a structured roadmap to communicate what marketing initiatives have gone out in-market and what is coming next
- 3-5 years of hands-on experience in B2B demand generation with detailed experience in paid B2B channels, automation, nurturing & conversion, and a track record of learning new channels quickly. (Bonus: SaaS experience)
- Experience with Google Adwords and Facebook Ads (additional platforms also highly desired)
- Seasoned in developing marketing briefs, managing robust roadmaps
- Capable of multitasking; can manage multiple campaigns simultaneously
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Extremely process-driven and analytical
- Experience working with HubSpot or other CRMs
- Meticulous attention to detail in execution and a self-starting mentality
- Excellent quantitative skills with a desire to analyze all channels
- Ability to thrive in a fast-changing, fast-moving, scrappy startup environment
- Exceptional critical thinking, problem-solving, decision-making, and communication skills
- Passionate and results-driven!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Your team's hub for meeting agendas, action items, and feedback.