Director of Marketing
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Director of MarketingLytics, the customer data platform (CDP) built for marketing teams, improves your business performance by connecting the right data to Lytics’ powerful AI engine. By combining unique behavioral insights, machine learning, and real-time campaign orchestration, Lytics equips marketers with the tools to create individual one-to-one marketing campaigns and engagements based on each user’s interests and customer journey. Some of the world’s most innovative brands use Lytics’ CDP technology, including General Mills, Live Nation, Nestlé Purina, AEG, Industry Dive, and Yamaha. We are looking for intelligent, passionate, and dedicated individuals to grow with us and deliver significant value to our customers and company.
Director of Marketing to lead the Lytics Marketing organization. Reporting into the SVP of Sales and Marketing, He/She will be a skilled marketing strategist and drive creativity and enthusiasm in others.
This role primarily involves developing and implementing strategies to strengthen the company’s market presence and drive the increase in our first-party data (Leads), # of conversations, and ultimately growth in our opportunity creation and pipeline.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced professional with a passion for the job and take ownership of partner marketing & customer marketing while managing a team.
The candidate will help the team achieve, measure, and drive toward the company key objectives and results and align the team toward activities that lead to hitting the company goals.
- Aligning all activities to ensure a “Digital First” approach aligned to Gartner’s Buying Jobs to help our prospects make sense of the customer data platform industry, reduce buyer friction, and make it easy for them to understand Lytics value proposition, how it fits into the organization, and lastly making it easy for them to buy our solution.
- A maniacal focus on measurement. Every campaign must tie to our OKRs and drive outcomes that inform us of our return on investment of these campaigns.
- Ability to enter an organization and understand the team first and then help them move toward a strong understanding of priorities based on our key objectives and results.
- Strong understanding of salesforce and the ability to work with and learn the rest of our Martech stack, including Lytics, Iterable, Hushly, Chili Piper, Monday, Plannuh.
- Manage a passionate marketing team and ensure cross-functional collaboration with Product Marketing
- Working with our Senior Demand Generation Manager to implement new and innovative demand generation activities to help the Sales, Partner, and Marketing teams reach our collective revenue goals.
- Manage budgets, Weekly 1:1s with team members, performance reviews, and career growth to the team members.
- Oversee and execute the marketing strategy and marketing plan in partnership with SVP.
- Planning, directing, and coordinating marketing efforts.
- Communicating the marketing plan to leadership.
- Management of vendors and agencies.
- You must be curious about learning new technologies, willing to test and experiment with a new approach, open-minded to new approaches in a fast-changing environment.
- Ability to learn new technologies like Lytics and be hands-on in the self-learning process. Train yourself as you go!
- Energy and passion for leading marketing with a growth hacking mindset meaning “think different” as the world is changing every day and tactics, campaigns, and approaches used yesterday do not meet the needs of today’s buyers.
- The ability to influence change with the sales team to align toward a “digital-first” approach
- Provide examples of taking on responsibility, driving marketing programs, and creating growth.
- A person who does not wait to be told what to do but instead understands the vision and anticipates the next steps.
Why Work at Lytics?
You will be working in a company with tons of talent in a rapidly growing space with plenty of opportunities. Since we are not a large company, you will learn everyone's name, and knowledge transfers quickly across the entire company. The Lytics team is professional, open to sharing ideas, and leadership is more than ready to help guide making you successful.
At Lytics, we recruit and reward employees based on performance and capability, regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, educational background, national origin, religion, or physical ability.
Our goal at Lytics is to create an environment where everyone, from any background, can do their best work. We know that the best ideas & the best solutions happen when people bring their uniqueness to work. Inclusion is an integral part of how we leverage that uniqueness into our company. Creating a culture of equality and respect isn’t just the right thing to do; it’s also the smart thing. Diverse companies are more innovative and better positioned to succeed in emerging technologies.
We are committed to taking care of our team, and along with providing a competitive salary and excellent benefits for employees and their families, we are dedicated to making sure there are a variety of methods for staff to grow their skills and further their careers. Benefits include affordable health insurance, 401K, flexible PTO, stock options, remote work connectivity benefits, life insurance and disability plans.
To get started, click on the link below. To fast track your application, let us know in your cover letter why this job and company is of particular interest to you. We look forward to talking!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Lytics customer data platform combines behavioral data and advanced data science to create personalized digital experiences and highly targeted market...