Content Marketing Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Lytics, a next-generation customer data platform, is revolutionizing how companies like Heineken, The Economist, General Mills, Ancestry.com, and other retail, media, consumer goods, banking, and tech brands execute one-to-one marketing programs that their customers welcome. We're the brain behind the “right message, right time, right channel”. We are driving transformative value for our customers with rapidly increasing demand. We are looking for smart, passionate, and dedicated individuals to grow with us and deliver great value to our customers and company.
Reporting to the VP of Marketing, this new role as Content Marketing Manager has the primary duty of overseeing all content marketing initiatives across various platforms and formats. S/He will be key in helping drive sales inbounds, retention, and positive customer engagement. This person will have a unique blend of writing and editorial skills, relevant expertise, and exceptional business acumen.
Partnering extensively with the Marketing and Sales teams, this team member sets out to reinforce the business as a thought leader, compel engagement, educate prospects, and social influencers. This person must lead with a sense of urgency in the development of content to drive business objectives.
S/He will create, lead, and collaborate in the development of high-impact marketing content inclusive of short/long-form content: videos, web content, case studies, podcasts/webinars, blog and social media content.
- Develop quality content and nurturing leads, which will result in sales pipeline creation and retention.
- Create and maintain an editorial content calendar aligned with marketing strategies.
- Ensure that all content is consistent in terms of quality, style, voice, and optimized for search, and user experience purposes across channels.
- Play an analytical role in measuring and reporting on the effectiveness of content.
- Leverage various internal data, market data, and credible third-party insights in order to develop content, topics, and themes that promote the business, accelerate the sales cycle, and power marketing programs.
- Work collaboratively with digital/demand marketing, product marketing, sales, and other functions within the business in order to ensure that all the content produced is aligned with the business values and objectives.
- Work with design resources in the development of creative concepts that will ensure alignment between content and design.
- Consult with the VP of Marketing, Sales leadership, and the business’s stakeholders in identifying appropriate content audience, channels, timing, and messages.
- Play a lead role in the writing, oversight, and coordination of communications directed at key partnerships and media potential.
- Includes direct mail, email, social media, newsletters, service communications, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Journalism, Public Relations, Psychology, English, or other related field and/or equivalent education/experience.
- At least 3-5 years of working experience as a B2B/C content creator or held a position in the marketing team, preferably as a Content Marketer.
- Experience with social media management, and video editing
- Ability to evaluate pipeline impact on content created.
- Creative abilities to produce engaging and compelling content within budget.
- Communication skills must be exceptionally good, both in written and verbal form.
- Ability to handle multiple simultaneous tasks with ease, work independently as well as with a team, have an ability to excel in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented setting.
- Highly adaptable to change in the market.
- Able to form strong and meaningful relationships with media personnel, collaborators, stakeholders, and customers.
- (Nice to have) Proficient in certain softwares that will aid in the creation of high-quality and engaging content, for example Adobe Creative Suite, Final Cut, Avid, Premier, InDesign, and Photoshop.
Please submit your resume online with a cover letter that tells us both why you’re interested in working for Lytics in particular, along with a brief summary of how you meet each of the qualifications above (including the “nice to haves”). Simply copy/paste the requirements bullets and put a brief answer after each summarizing your relevant experience.
Why Work at Lytics?
You will be working in a company with tons of talent, that is in a rapidly growing space with plenty of opportunity. Since we are not a large company you will be able to learn everyone's name, and knowledge transfers quickly across the entire company. In addition the Lytics team is professional, open with sharing ideas and leadership is more than ready to help provide guidance on making you successful.
At Lytics, we recruit and reward employees based on performance and capability, regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, educational background, national origin, religion, or physical ability.
Our goal at Lytics is to create an environment where everyone, from any background, can do their best work. We know that the best ideas & the best solutions happen when people bring their uniqueness to work with them. Inclusion is an integral part of how we leverage that uniqueness into our company. Creating a culture of equality and respect isn’t just the right thing to do, it’s also the smart thing. Diverse companies are more innovative and better positioned to succeed in emerging technologies.
We are committed to taking care of our team, and along with providing a competitive salary and great benefits for employees and their families, we are dedicated to making sure there are a variety of methods for staff to grow their skills and further their careers. Benefits include affordable health insurance, 401K, flexible PTO, stock options, remote work connectivity benefits, life insurance and disability plans.
To get started, click on the link below. To fast track your application, let us know in your cover letter why this job and company is of particular interest to you. We look forward to talking!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Lytics customer data platform combines behavioral data and advanced data science to create personalized digital experiences and highly targeted market...