This job is no longer accepting applications.
We’re after a copywriter to help us wordsmith our blog posts, landing pages, help center articles, and more. The ideal candidate has proven experience writing copy that converts. This job is for you if you hate fluff, and love a strong headline. Writing samples are a must and prior experience in SaaS would make our hearts flutter.
- Publish two long-form (1,000+ words) blog posts per week.
- Conduct keyword research and ensure your articles are properly optimized.
- Use tools like HARO to gather quotes from subject matter experts.
- Write new landing pages and optimize existing ones to make them convincing as possible.
- Protect our brand voice and maintain our high standards. Our content stands out amongst our competitors’ because it’s written for humans.
- Write LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter copy for all of your blog articles.
- Anything else copywriting-related that you’d succeed at. For example, cold sales emails.
Who You Are
- Remote work isn’t for everyone. You can produce strong work on-time with minimal supervision.
- You don’t believe in using big words when little ones will do.
- Our users are busy. You know how to get to the point.
- You’re known to triple and quadruple check your work for typos.
- You have an appreciation for how copy and design work together.
- You have knowledge of, or direct experience with, on-page SEO
- Feedback doesn’t phase you. You enjoy receiving it.
- Proven ability to write long and short-form content, with at least 2 years of experience.
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail.
- Proven ability to collaborate effectively with both internal teams and clients.
- Portfolio of writing samples that are enjoyable to read and have driven conversions.
Not Required, but a Plus
- You’ve worked for another B2B SaaS company.
- This is a full-time remote position for a fully distributed company. (We’ve been remote for years, long before COVID.)
- Unlimited flexible time-off policy with a 10-day minimum. Take the time that you need to operate at peak performance. We don’t limit vacation, sick or personal days.
- Excellent healthcare plan, with 100% of your employee premiums paid for (US only)
- Annual team meetups (once we’re able to organize these safely)
- We don’t get caught up in titles. Feel free to suggest a new one. As long it’s appropriate and fits your level of seniority, it’s fine by us.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The only all-in-one text messaging service