Sr. Digital Marketing Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Smartling is seeking a Senior Digital Marketing Manager for a remote, work-from-home position, anywhere in the continental United States.
Smartling is the language translation company that enables global organizations like InterContinental Hotels Group, FedEx, SurveyMonkey and hundreds of other brands to connect with their worldwide customers in their native language. Our software and language services approach uniquely positions the company and its customers to effectively translate all of its content across the enterprise.
Smartling is seeking a Sr. Digital Marketing Manager to join our tightly-knit, collaborative, and highly-motivated marketing team from anywhere in the continental United States. This is a critical role. You will set the roadmap for our overall digital marketing strategy, and manage a number of vendors and software solutions to set best-in-class digital experiences that result in pipeline growth from net new and existing customers. You will own smartling.com, PPC, SEO, social media channels, conversational marketing (Drift), third-party directories, and more.
You are the right fit if you can jump in with the requisite knowledge and proven experience to execute on existing digital marketing initiatives, but also find ways to drive greater value through each of our distribution channels. The ideal candidate has a track record of making decisions informed by research, and experience to drive qualified inbound traffic by optimizing initiatives for a highly specific and defined user group.
Tasks at Hand
- Own global website and conversion tools, from writing the development roadmap and drafting landing pages to integrating the website with paid search, pay per click and other fully integrated B2B marketing initiatives
- Craft high performing campaigns across search and social ad platforms to recognize a high volume of qualified sales-accepted opportunities in a cost-effective manner
- Manage the company’s new and existing content for SEO in partnership with content writers
- Partner with other members of the marketing team to execute lifecycle and ABM programs with your digital expertise
- Oversight of brand channels and directories, including employee advocacy
- Work closely with Marketing Operations to understand how and where to optimize the funnel; and then implement solutions across owned channels
- Work with product marketing and the brand to continuously test and improve campaign creative, copy, and audience targeting to ensure campaign optimization
- Measure, analyze, and report on performance of all campaigns against key business objectives to inform the digital strategy overall
- Manage agency consultants and software vendors for website development, PPC, conversational marketing, advertising platforms, employee engagement, and directories; conduct agency reviews and select agency partners as needed
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience
- 5+ years of Digital Marketing experience in house or at an agency, ideally in B2B SaaS
- Excellent communication skills and ability to craft engaging copy across a variety of media (ads, landing pages, etc.); and have the ability to work with a designer to bring creative vision to life
- Strong understanding of ABM, SEM, retargeting, SEO, and social media advertising
- Understanding and experience with the B2B marketing funnel
- Experience matching advertising data to sales performance out of a CRM
- Strategic thinker: you are continually thinking of ways to level up campaign performance and lead quality
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced “roll up your sleeves” environment and effectively work cross-functionally
- Demonstrated ability to take the initiative and work in a self-directed manner
- Experience working with existing tech stack (Contentful, Drift, AdRoll, Sendoso, Sprout Social, Pardot, SEM Rush, Google Analytics)
- A home office setup conducive for working remotely, and ability to work effectively as a remote team member
- Results Focused. Center on professional and personal growth
- Enthusiastic. A fun and energetic co-worker
- Strong analytical thinker. “If there is a problem I have a solution” attitude
- Strategic thinker. Translates high level strategies into practical implementation strategies
- Customer Focused. Passionate for client success at all times
- Detail Oriented. Supremely well organized with attention to detail
- Team Player. Ability to work effectively and cross-functionally within all levels of management, both internally and externally
What matters to Smartling?
Two things - our clients and you. We believe that work is one of the most important parts of our lives, therefore we believe in a winning culture and great benefits:
- Competitive salary and Employee Stock purchase plan
- An opportunity to learn and advance your career
- An energetic, value-driven, and fun culture and team spirit
- Take a break when you need it – Flexible PTO
- Medical, Vision, Dental, Life benefits for you and your family (including One Medical membership)
- FSA/HSA and 401(k) plan
- Paid parental leave
Smartling, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. No third party recruiters.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Move the World with Words