Lifecycle Marketing & Operations Associate
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We’re looking for a Lifecycle Marketing & Operations Associate to join our growth marketing team! If you’re looking to be part of a marketing team that’s tackling big problems with creativity and imagination, then this may be the role for you.
As marketers, we are especially excited about being data-driven and thinking outside the box, and our growth strategy is driven by how we engage with our community. So, we need someone to help us build relationships, dig into the data, and own our email strategy to help us hit our goals.
Okay, but what do we actually do? We are doing something really exciting at Narrative Science; building the future data + analytics. We create software that writes stories from data- it’s the first of its kind technology. There’s a lot of people besides us that are pretty excited about this, and continuously look to Narrative Science to keep them up-to-date on all things data storytelling.
That’s where you come in. The Lifecycle Marketing & Operations Associate will be a crucial part of the marketing team- you’ll help us build the foundation of activation, engagement, and customer marketing. You are a data-driven operator who loves both building new processes and coming up with creative ideas to engage with our community and contributing directly to our revenue goals. You’ll partner with growth marketing, product marketing, sales, and customer success to help our customers have experiences that make them lifelong advocates of Narrative Science and our products.
- Own the day-to-day, hands-on execution of all email and/or in-product lifecycle marketing campaigns (writing, building & sending emails, strategizing & pulling audience segments, A/B testing & reporting)
- Develop customer segmentation, targeting, and contact strategies to maximize the conversion rate
- Proactively identify any content gaps we have in our current customer lifecycle, and work with our content team to create the assets needed to close the gaps
- Be the in-house expert in our marketing automation and platform tools in order to engage and convert prospects and customers across the customer journey
- Ensure high-quality implementation, testing, and QA of lifecycle marketing campaigns and website activities
- Continuously run experiments and analyze results to develop insights that improve acquisition, retention, conversion rate, and customer advocacy
- Support brand, content, and social initiatives as necessary
You have the following skills
- Problem-Solving Skills: You clearly identify what’s working, what’s not, and what to do about it and then you execute any changes needed to hit your goals.
- Innovation & Creativity: You bring imaginative and unique ideas and concepts to your work, your team, and the company as a whole. You aren’t afraid to do things differently or challenge the status quo.
- Teamwork: You work towards common goals effectively by supporting, encouraging, and sharing information with your team.
- Proactivity: You act without being told what to do, bring new ideas to the company, and are willing to dive in and figure things out. You look outside of yourself for inspiration.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Data Analytics, Computer Science (or similar field) preferred
- 1+ years experience in a Marketing, Operations, or related role
- Experience with Marketo and WordPress preferred
- Knowledge of Salesforce and Google Analytics a plus
- Proven experience with running projects from concept through completion
- Curiosity to learn, grow, and experiment
Your application has been successfully submitted.