Email Marketing Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We’re on the hunt for an email marketing manager with a growth mindset, an ownership mentality and a love for hands-on execution work. Is that you? We would love to meet you!
ThoughtExchange is one of Canada’s fastest growing companies and is the only Enterprise Discussion Management platform powered by patented anti-bias technology. Modern leaders use ThoughtExchange to quickly gain critical insights and improve strategic decision making. With backing from some of the top investors in North America, ThoughtExchange is trusted by leaders across the globe to drive pivotal discussions at scale.
We are designing and building an entirely new category of software-as-a-service (SaaS). This role offers you the chance to build and strengthen our email marketing automation in relatively unexplored territory, with the goal of owning this space as it grows.
Initially, your focus will be to understand “where we are” by auditing our existing marketing automation and ‘one-to-many’ email marketing channels, conversations and footprint to ensure that we are in-line with current best practices for a top-ranking SaaS company. This includes audience analysis, segmentation, workflows, competitive analysis, data and metrics frameworks, reporting and devising the plan to reach “optimized.”
Reporting to the Digital Marketing Lead, you will build relationships and work closely with the digital marketing and content teams to execute a comprehensive email marketing strategy. Once the foundational work is complete, you will then begin planning, constructing, testing, sending and leaning into email to take us from “participating” to “leading” in this area. This will include strategic ideation, growth experiments, tracking conversions and more.
Note: This role is remote and open to candidates in Canada.
In this role, you will:
- Execute the day-to-day email marketing projects aligned with our brand and campaign goals and in support of cross-team priorities
- Strategize and maintain an email marketing calendar
- Conceive, setup, test, execute and report on recurring and triggered email nurture campaigns
- Devise experiments and execute on growth and optimization tests to improve our segmentation, targeting and deliverability
- Understand and contribute to our automated campaign frameworks, lead routing, lead scoring and data management between our systems
- Collaborate on and contribute to initiatives regarding the health and upkeep of our contact and lead databases
- Most importantly, develop your own ideas, creative insights, feedback and opinions to contribute to our digital marketing strategies and efforts
- Support our anti racism and diversity, equity & inclusion (ADEI) mandate by (at a minimum) being aware of our ADEI commitment and initiatives, and completing all mandatory ADEI trainings
This is who we think you are:
- You have a growth mindset with a positive attitude and entrepreneurial spirit
- You have a minimum of 3 years of full-time experience in email marketing and/or marketing automation
- You can demonstrate knowledge and use of marketing automation platforms and CRM platforms, preferably Salesforce
- You can demonstrate experience in developing and maintaining contact databases, marketing lists, segmentation parameters and other campaign-related items
- You can demonstrate your understanding of marketing automation analytics, email marketing analytics and key performance indicators relating to the health and growth of automated marketing channels
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, with a high attention to detail and accuracy
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Bring People Together