Director, Demand Generation
This job is no longer accepting applications.
CallRail is seeking a Director of Demand Generation to play an integral role in driving revenue growth for the company. Reporting to the Vice President of Marketing and managing a team of demand generation managers, this individual will be responsible for creating a scalable multi-product/platform inbound demand generation strategy and driving the successful execution of the plan to achieve customer acquisition targets. The demand generation approach will encompass management of all demand generation channels, from PPC and email nurture to webinars and content offers.
The ideal candidate will be results-driven and comfortable with both the analytical and creative sides of revenue marketing. Experience in high-velocity, fast-paced environments and a proven track record of building high performance teams and strong relationships with sales organizations is critical to this role.
What You'll Do
- Architect and refine CallRail’s customer acquisition growth strategy, primarily consisting of inbound lead acquisition and nurture for call-first small-to-midsize businesses and the agencies who serve them
- Develop demand generation strategies aligned to support CallRail’s evolution from a single product to a platform of products and operationalize plans across various channels and campaigns, providing comprehensive reporting and analysis
- Create campaigns and programs that drive category growth, position and differentiate offerings for maximum market penetration and solidify and extend awareness and brand recognition for the company
- Develop inbound lead generation strategy with an emphasis on digital channels including: SEM/PPC, Social, Display/Retargeting, Virtual Events, Webinars, Websites/SEO, Review Sites, and Email, among others
- Ensure that inbound lead generation strategy is audience-centric and story-focused, providing a clear and concise journey from awareness to conversion for prospects
- Integrate contemporary and traditional marketing approaches to establish and implement marketing initiatives
- Coordinate with the Product Marketing team to prioritize and develop messaging and positioning for integrated campaigns
- Partner with Content Marketing and SEO to ensure strategic and topical alignment across content creation, offers and demand plans
- Work with Customer Marketing to create coordination between demand generation and customer marketing programs
- Work closely with Revenue Ops and Sales to ensure measurability and attribution
- Enhance the lead management process to improve pipeline conversion
- Manage marketing budgets and detail performance of managed programs
- Analyze and report on the ROI of marketing initiatives
- Support an open and highly collaborative work environment and lead in a way that fosters engagement, buy-in and trust
Desired Skills and Experience
- 8+ years B2B/SaaS demand generation experience, with heavy emphasis on digital marketing
- SMB and SMB agency marketing experience strongly preferred
- Strong and proven track record with inbound demand generation performance
- Experience driving customer acquisition at a multi-product software company
- A start-up mentality, high sense of urgency as well as an ability/interest in wearing multiple hats
- Building, managing and coaching teams and individuals to achieve, continuously learn and grow their careers
- Fluency with marketing automation tools (Marketo preferred) and customer relationship management tools (Salesforce preferred)
- Deep understanding and experience with marketing automation systems, nurture tactics, buyer personas and lead scoring, and other key B2B marketing principles
- 100% medical coverage for employees
- Competitive HSA with company matching
- Generous dental and vision plans
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible vacation policy
- 401K options with company dollar-for-dollar match
- Employee stock options available from day one
- $2,000 annual educational allowance
- Catered lunch every Tuesday * an in-office perk
- MARTA transportation and office parking expenses covered
- Employee charitable donation company match, up to $500 annually
- Regular company outings and events *yes, even during COVID, except virtually
- Remote work from home options with $500 office stipend to set up your home office
- Designated bike storage
Learn more: https://www.callrail.com/about/
You Are Welcome Here
CallRail understands that valuing diverse creative practices and forms of knowledge are crucial to and enrich the company's core mission. We encourage applications from everyone, including members of all equity-seeking communities, such as (but certainly not limited to) women, racialized and Indigenous persons, persons with disabilities, and persons of all sexual orientations and gender identities and expressions. In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example - she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Our marketing platform delivers the tools businesses need to market smarter, drive more quality leads, centralize communications, and turn leads into ...