Product Marketing Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Invoice2go’s mission is to amplify the independent spirit of small businesses. We empowers independent small businesses with straightforward tools that simplify their day-to-day workflow. Our software enables users to grow their client base, manage invoicing and payments, maintain financial wellness, build their brand, and much more. We save them time, help them get paid faster, and ensure that tax season is a breeze.
We're looking a Product Marketing Manager to work closely with our Product and Marketing teams on the overall payments and financial services strategy. This role offers the opportunity to have a big impact on attracting, engaging, and delighting customers for one of the world’s top-selling small business apps. You will play a critical role in launching new financial features and help drive awareness and usage. You’ll work closely with the product, design, and engineering teams to create go-to-market plans, product positioning, and messaging for Invoice2go’s highest impact features.
- Gather insights via qualitative and quantitative customer research to better understand customer segments and needs.
- Define value props, messaging, and communication strategy for new products and features, in collaboration with product development teams.
- Plan and execute product and feature launch campaigns to drive adoption, engagement, renewals, and upgrades.
- Craft copy on product messaging and content for assets including blog, email, website pages, in-product/app, videos and social.
- Collaborate with the customer success team to create appropriate knowledge and training resources for support agents and customers.
- Track and report on key results and metrics associated with launches and continuously identify improvement opportunities.
Desired skills and experience
The ideal candidate will have experience with:
- 5+ years experience in Product Marketing
- Offerings serving freelancers or small businesses
- Launching new products and features at a technology / SaaS company
- Experience within the payments, finance, banking space
- Wide range of marketing channels (e.g. in-product/app, email, blog, social, website)
- Executing quantitative/qualitative customer research
- Strong writing skills for authoring compelling content and product messaging
- Planning and execution of marketing campaigns
- Collaboration with cross-functional teams
- Performing basic analytics in tools like Google Analytics, Periscope, etc.
You'll join our world-class team in Silicon Valley and Sydney, Australia comprises alumni of companies like PayPal, Dropbox, Yahoo, McKinsey, Xero, Magento, Morgan Stanley, JP Morgan Chase, and Visa. We’re backed by Accel, Ribbit Capital, and OCV Partners.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
All-in-one tool that helps you run your small business