Acquisition Marketing Manager, US West
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Shopify has redefined commerce, raising the standard for how businesses of all sizes manage, market and sell their products and services. With over 1,000,000 merchants in more than 175 countries, powered by the most innovative platform on the market, we continue to grow rapidly while constantly looking for new ways to impact and disrupt markets.
As the Acquisition Marketing Manager, US West you are focused on acquiring new merchants to Shopify through local campaigns that marshall both online and offline channels. You’re an incredibly high-ownership marketer who can architect and execute innovative, cross-platform marketing programs that drive new growth across Shopify’s product portfolio.
We’re looking for the kind of person who is experienced with multiple marketing channels, is obsessive about driving insights from data, and who is as comfortable executing campaigns as they are designing them. This is a highly entrepreneurial role on a new marketing team at Shopify where velocity is everything. You’ll learn and grow more than you thought possible.
- Design local marketing campaigns that acquire new merchants to Shopify
- Autonomously execute campaigns at a channel level
- Collaborate with growth peers across Shopify Marketing on national programs
- Own reporting and insights that support learning and performance
- Share experiments and learnings with peer marketers around the world
- Identify and validate new opportunities to creatively reach our audience
- Currently living in or willing to live in the Western United States
- Experienced running acquisition channels and learning new marketing tools
- A creative thinker who is constantly exploring new ways to reach prospects
- Incredibly self-motivated
- Experienced in working on or with B2B SaaS sales teams
- Familiar with Shopify (experience starting a business on Shopify a huge bonus)
- A dynamic communicator comfortable selling ideas to senior leaders
- Hungry to grow
Your application has been successfully submitted.