Lifecycle Marketing Manager (Remote within Canada)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager, the Lifecycle Marketing Manager will join the Demand Generation Team to develop, support, and execute campaigns that will fuel Rewind’s continued growth.
These initiatives will nurture new leads and customers, primarily through email automation. This role involves frequent collaboration with the product marketing, content, growth, and sales teams to ensure that programs will support the objectives of multiple departments.
Rewind is a service that protects the data that is driving your business, from a simple side hustle to a successful venture. Our focus is on backing up data that lives in the cloud – in apps like Shopify, BigCommerce, and QuickBooks Online. We invite you to read our startup story to learn where we came from and where we’re going. For a more technical view, check out our Behind the App feature on the BigCommerce Developers Blog.
We care about honesty, we believe in learning from our mistakes, and we support each other as we grow.
- Developing, executing, and optimizing customer engagement, retention, up-sell, and cross-sell programs, primarily through email marketing. This includes:
- lifecycle marketing initiatives across Rewind products for Shopify, QuickBooks Online, GitHub, Trello, BigCommerce, and more
- nurture programs to move leads through the buying cycle from awareness to purchase
- Augmenting lead scoring to optimize email marketing campaigns
- Collaborating with other departments (product and product marketing, growth, demand generation, sales, support) to define key messaging and strategies
- Using data-driven analysis to develop hypotheses and A/B tests to allow us to rapidly experiment and continuously improve performance
- Creating and maintaining dashboards to report on performance metrics for lead nurture and customer engagement, expansion, and retention
- Supporting weekly and monthly reporting of channel metrics, goals, and other KPIs
- 4+ years of SaaS marketing experience that includes multiple years with marketing automation technology (ex. Salesforce Marketing Cloud, HubSpot, SendGrid, etc.)
- Created end-to-end email messaging campaigns, worked with lead scoring systems, and scaled automation programs.
- Excellent copywriting skills and the ability to work with other departments (Ex. Product Marketing) to adapt messaging to the appropriate buyer stage, persona, and industry.
- A Passion for Marketing. You are always a student who stays up to date on the industry, platforms, and trends.
- Strong data and analytics skills, with the ability to prove and adjust based on what is –or isn’t—working.
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation with the ability to handle multiple tasks. An energetic and willing attitude to learn is a core principle of our team.
Nice to have skills:
- Experience with other tools/languages (ex. HTML/CSS, AMPscript, Liquid, SQL, etc.)
About our Hiring Process
You can expect us to be curious about who you are, what experiences you have gained to date and what you are looking for in your next opportunity. We know that you are selecting us as an employer just as much as we are inviting you to join our team. We will provide a series of opportunities for us to connect and for you to meet various members of our team. Please ask us questions and let us know how we can support you throughout our hiring process.
Experience comes in many forms, many skills are transferable, and passion goes a long way. If your background is close to what we’re looking for, please consider applying, even if you aren’t able to check every box above. We don’t hire people to fill boxes - each new hire is an opportunity for us to augment our collective perspective and to make us a stronger team… and that is where you come in!
We are dedicated to providing an inclusive and supportive workplace where all of our teammates can bring their full and authentic selves to work... everyday. As a proud equal opportunity employer, we consider all applicants for employment and certainly invite those who identify as members of underrepresented communities to apply and join our team! And hey - we may not have a role available today that would be exciting to you, but we are growing fast and would love to have you join our talent community.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Get peace of mind with Rewind. Rewind protects businesses by backing up their SaaS data.