Paid Advertising Specialist (Remote within Canada)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are looking for a Paid Advertisement Specialist to join our Marketing team and support Rewind’s upcoming plans to be the only service your business needs to protect its valuable data!
Rewind is a service that protects the data that is driving your business, from a simple side hustle to a successful venture. Our focus is on backing up data that lives in the cloud – in apps like Shopify, BigCommerce, and QuickBooks Online. We invite you to read our startup story to learn where we came from and where we’re going. For a more technical view, check out our Behind the App feature on the BigCommerce Developers Blog.
We care about honesty, we believe in learning from our mistakes, and we support each other as we grow.
About the Job
Reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager, the Paid Advertising Specialist will join the Demand Generation Team to develop, support, and execute programs that will fuel Rewind’s continued growth. These initiatives will drive and nurture new leads and customers, primarily through online advertising channels. This role involves frequent collaboration with the marketing, growth, and sales teams to ensure that programs will support the objectives of multiple departments.
- Managing and optimizing paid programs that significantly increase the marketing database and overall pipeline (ex. Google PPC, Twitter, Linkedin, Facebook, and Instagram Ads, niche advertising networks, Shopify App Store ads)
- Collaborating with other departments (ex. Product Marketing, Partnerships, Sales) to understand and support their objectives through various channels
- Collaborating with external contractors to execute paid campaigns
- Using a process of testing to prove hypotheses and recommend performance optimizations to identify replicable marketing strategies, tactics, and channels
- Recommend and drive copy and creative updates and edits
- Support weekly and monthly reporting of channel metrics, goals, and other KPIs
- Measure, analyze, optimize, and report on campaign performance
- You have 3-7 years of experience in online advertising/demand generation, preferably with B2B SaaS organizations but not necessary
- A Strong understanding of, and experience with, online advertising account management and optimization (at minimum, with Facebook and Google Ads)
- A Strong grasp of web analytics, A/B testing, and metrics-driven (performance) marketing
- A Demonstrated analytical ability, specifically around program measurement and ROI, and program execution skills
- You pay attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline-driven atmosphere.
- A passion for marketing. You are always a student who stays up to date on the industry, platforms, and changes as they roll out.
- You have experience in managing the creation of marketing materials
- You have high levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Strong written communication skills
- An energetic and willing attitude
- Excited to work in a fast-moving and growing company
Nice to have skills:
- Design skills
- Video or animation skills
- Experience in managing the creation of marketing materials.
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with popular marketing automation, attribution, and sales automation systems, particularly HubSpot, Google Analytics, and Salesforce
About our Hiring Process
You can expect us to be curious about who you are, what experiences you have gained to date and what you are looking for in your next opportunity. We know that you are selecting us as an employer just as much as we are inviting you to join our team. We will provide a series of opportunities for us to connect and for you to meet various members of our team. Please ask us questions and let us know how we can support you throughout our hiring process.
Experience comes in many forms, many skills are transferable, and passion goes a long way. If your background is close to what we’re looking for, please consider applying, even if you aren’t able to check every box above. We don’t hire people to fill boxes - each new hire is an opportunity for us to augment our collective perspective and to make us a stronger team… and that is where you come in!
We are dedicated to providing an inclusive and supportive workplace where all of our teammates can bring their full and authentic selves to work... everyday. As a proud equal opportunity employer, we consider all applicants for employment and certainly invite those who identify as members of underrepresented communities to apply and join our team! And hey - we may not have a role available today that would be exciting to you, but we are growing fast and would love to have you join our talent community.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Get peace of mind with Rewind. Rewind protects businesses by backing up their SaaS data.