Director of Field Marketing
This job is no longer accepting applications.
What Your Impact Will Be
As Domino’s Director of Field & Events Marketing, you will build and execute end-to-end programs that drive revenue by amplifying Domino’s brand in the field, helping Sales teams penetrate new accounts and accelerating pipeline opportunities. You will report into the Head of Growth Marketing, working across the Marketing team and in tight alignment with Sales to deliver tailored go-to-market plans for each Sales region, so they can break into new accounts and close revenue. You will be one of the faces of Marketing to the field, helping connect the dots between our Demand Gen/ABM strategy and the tangible, unique challenges of target accounts that Sales is trying to reach. You will also have the opportunity to run large-scale programs including Domino’s Rev Summit for Data Science Leaders.
This is a perfect role for someone who wants to be part of an incredible and growing marketing team, who can think strategically and build out impactful programs while also having the grit and tenacity to execute them flawlessly.
- Work across Marketing and Sales to build pipeline by translating marketing objectives, messaging, content, and partnerships into tactical field marketing programs and events that influence customers’ and prospects’ decision to use Domino’s data science platform.
- Run localized programs such as high-touch / intimate / soft-selling events (i.e. executive roundtables or virtual events) to get customers, prospects and local partners together talking about data science pain points, solutions (Domino!), and results.
- Build and execute hyper-focused campaigns (i.e. account-based marketing or integrated campaigns focused on specific verticals or use cases that are prevalent in a given territory) to generate demand and accelerate sales cycles.
- Work in partnership with Partner Marketing to deliver go-to-market programs with partners to achieve target outcomes (i.e. brand awareness or co-selling into target accounts). Example program components include webinars, local events/seminars, sponsorships at partner conferences, content and press stories (developed in partnership with Product Marketing, Comms, and/or Sales Enablement), etc.
- Be the end-to-end program manager responsible for corporate events including the Rev Summit for Data Science Leaders and Data Science Pop-ups.
- Manage customer events such as our Data Science Leaders Advisory Council meetings, Data Science Leaders Executive Lounge events, and other user groups.
- Work with Regional Sales VPs to manage the marketing budget to build awareness and pipeline for the region.
- Oversee the process of distributing field marketing program leads internally for sales follow up.
A field marketing candidate for Domino should have the following skills/characteristics:
- Knowledge/experience of Marketing for a B2B tech company.
- Works very well with Sales! This is critical to a field marketer’s success.
- Experience developing strategy and executing end-to-end integrated marketing campaigns, field marketing programs, and/or partner marketing programs.
- Event planning and execution -- while field marketing should be more than just events (virtual or not), it will be a big part of the job. Our field marketer will have access to resources to whom they can delegate some of the logistical aspects of event management, but should still have experience running events (including managing the logistics).
- Aptitude to drive event agendas and write promotional communications targeting senior business and technology leaders pre- and post-event.
- Ability to run / drive / understand marketing operations functions (e.g. building campaigns, targeting lists, driving promotions, and managing/measuring attribution of events to sales influence).
- Comfortable working in HubSpot or similar marketing operations platform and Salesforce; ability to partner with Marketing Ops and Demand Gen to appropriately manage leads and measure campaign attribution/influence from field marketing programs and events.
- Competent with MS Office, Salesforce, Google Office suite, Slack, Zoom, Monday.
- Experience with any of the following would be a big plus: Netlify, Google Analytics, YouTube Studio, TweetDeck, GaggleAMP, Pana, Typeform, Adobe Acrobat, Kotis.
What We Value
- At Domino, we value a growth mindset and seek high-performing, creative individuals who dig into problems and see the opportunities for success.
- We believe in individuals who seek truth and speak truth and can be their whole selves at work.
- We value those who believe improvement is always possible. At Domino, everything is a work in progress – we see room for growth in all areas.
- We emphasize an environment of teaching and learning to equip employees with the tools needed to be successful in their function within the company.
- We strongly believe in the value of growing a diverse team and encourage people of all backgrounds, genders, ethnicities, abilities, and sexual orientations to apply.
Domino Data Lab was founded by Nick Elprin, Chris Yang, and Matthew Granade, three leaders in the Research organization at Bridgewater Associates, the largest hedge fund in the world. Bridgewater’s investment decisions were automated by algorithms; the firm used data to predict market movements and invested accordingly. Domino’s three founders were responsible for many of the processes and technologies that facilitated the quantitative research lifecycle that powered Bridgewater’s investment engine.
Bridgewater is an example of a model-driven business: a company whose core processes and decisions are automated through algorithms. Amazon, Netflix, Tencent, and more are examples of other businesses that dominate their markets by running on models.
Over the coming decade, winners in all industries will be ones that put models at the heart of their business. To do that, companies need new technologies and platforms to enable data science as a core capability and manage models at scale.
Enter Domino Data Lab.
Domino is the MLOps Platform for Enterprises with large “code first” data science teams. Domino enables enterprises to scale data science teams by providing a single, end-to-end platform to develop, deploy, monitor, and maintain models across all their data science tools.
Every discipline of work has a category-creating product that serves as a “system of record” or “system of engagement”: Salesforce for salespeople, Github for developers, Workday for human resource management, etc. In the last five years, the urgency to become a model-driven business has elevated data science to the level of a critical organizational capability for many. That urgency created the market opportunity for Domino to become the system of record for data science.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Unleash data science.