Senior Growth Marketing Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The marketing team is seeking a Senior Growth Marketing Manager that has a passion for conceptualizing and executing campaigns that “move the needle” and generate new business for our sales team. This role will be primarily responsible for creating offline and online programs which build awareness and engagement among future customers. This role will report directly to the VP of Growth Marketing.
- Work with sales and marketing leadership to build out an integrated growth-focused playbook
- Own end-to-end management of global campaign execution, including campaign concepting, setup, conversion flows, and optimization
- Curate on-brand content necessary to support programs by working with our evangelist and product marketing teams
- Partner closely with our BDR and sales teams to ensure strong marketing and sales alignment
- Document processes and best practices in our handbook for the broader marketing and sales teams to reference
- Collaborate with Marketing Operations to improve data quality, reporting, and segmentation
Who you are:
You’re an experienced marketer with a proven track-record of delivering successful growth campaigns that stand out for both their creativity and their bottom-line results. Every day, you’re building campaigns the rest of the industry is envious of. You are:
- Creative – You know successful campaigns rely on incredible creative concepts just as much as on strategic data analytics. You’ve built a reputation for coming up with hugely impactful creative campaigns and bringing them to life.
- Analytical – You’re right at home diving into campaign measurement and reporting to understand what’s driving performance. You can tap into both your right and left brain to ensure your creative campaign solutions are moving the needle.
- Organized and Detail-Oriented – You can’t stand to let things fall through the cracks.
- Experienced – This isn't your first rodeo. You have a few years of experience developing and managing integrated campaigns in a growth-oriented agency or in-house environment.
Background / Qualifications:
- 5+ years of B2B or B2C marketing experience and portfolio of successful integrated campaigns in a results-driven environment
- You know your way around one distribution channel better than most: email, social, PPC, OOHA, search, podcasts, or influencer
- You can write compelling copy; you are a storyteller at heart
- A disdain for the status quo; able to think and act outside the confines of the job description, desire to contribute value in other areas as part of a small team, and drive to always be evaluating new ideas and approaches for improving results.
- Bonus points: If you’ve been part of creating a category, in any capacity.
What We Value
- At Domino, we value a growth mindset and seek high-performing, creative individuals who dig into problems and see the opportunities for success.
- We believe in individuals who seek truth and speak truth and can be their whole selves at work.
- We value those who believe improvement is always possible. At Domino, everything is a work in progress – we see room for growth in all areas.
- We emphasize an environment of teaching and learning to equip employees with the tools needed to be successful in their function within the company.
- We strongly believe in the value of growing a diverse team and encourage people of all backgrounds, genders, ethnicities, abilities, and sexual orientations to apply.
Domino Data Lab was founded by Nick Elprin, Chris Yang, and Matthew Granade, three leaders in the Research organization at Bridgewater Associates, the largest hedge fund in the world. Bridgewater’s investment decisions were automated by algorithms; the firm used data to predict market movements and invested accordingly. Domino’s three founders were responsible for many of the processes and technologies that facilitated the quantitative research lifecycle that powered Bridgewater’s investment engine.
Bridgewater is an example of a model-driven business: a company whose core processes and decisions are automated through algorithms. Amazon, Netflix, Tencent, and more are examples of other businesses that dominate their markets by running on models.
Over the coming decade, winners in all industries will be ones that put models at the heart of their business. To do that, companies need new technologies and platforms to enable data science as a core capability and manage models at scale.
Enter Domino Data Lab.
Domino is the MLOps Platform for Enterprises with large “code first” data science teams. Domino enables enterprises to scale data science teams by providing a single, end-to-end platform to develop, deploy, monitor, and maintain models across all their data science tools.
Every discipline of work has a category-creating product that serves as a “system of record” or “system of engagement”: Salesforce for salespeople, Github for developers, Workday for human resource management, etc. In the last five years, the urgency to become a model-driven business has elevated data science to the level of a critical organizational capability for many. That urgency created the market opportunity for Domino to become the system of record for data science.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Unleash data science.