Senior Lifecycle Marketing Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
What Your Impact Will Be
As a late-stage startup, Domino offers candidates for this role the opportunity to leave their mark on a rapidly scaling company. The level of impact and ownership that our employees experience is a unique opportunity to be a part of building something great from scratch.
The marketing team is seeking a Lifecycle Marketing Manager that has a passion for developing personalized relationships with prospects at every stage of the buyer journey in order to drive better conversation rates by giving prospects the right information, in the right format at the right time. This role will be primarily responsible for building and managing our lead nurture and re-engagement programs across email, website chat, in-app messaging, and other comms channels. You will also spearhead marketing for new self-serve (product lead growth) offerings. This role will report directly to the Head of Growth Marketing.
What Is the Job Like?
- Your north star will be driving MQLs and PQLs for our BDRs and AEs.
- Be the internal expert on lead nurturing, advising on how our different personas approach and purchase Domino as well as how this adoption differs across product lines
- Work with the product team to create the ideal customer journey post-sign-up of our free trial and future self-service offerings.
- Measure & evaluate the impact of nurturing programs and monitor the overall health of the funnel and our database
- Partner with BDRs to develop programs that identify and nurture high potential leads and prospects.
- Actively monitor, manage and improve email workflows through data analysis, content review and A/B testing
- Establish strong cross-departmental feedback loops and present results to support our demand generation, sales, revenue operations, product & customer success organizations.
- Develop a marketing nurture/messaging calendar and automated journeys and triggers based on analytics, consumer behaviors, marketing initiatives, and business objective
- Serve as the lead copywriter but collaborate with product marketing, demand gen, and sales teams to develop copy that converts
Who Should Apply for this Role?
- 5 + years of experience in B2B Software
- 2+ years of experience in lifecycle or email marketing
- Deep knowledge and understanding of CRM tools/marketing automation tools (HubSpot, Intercom, Pendo, Segment, Drift)
- Experience creating, deploying, and optimizing complex automated marketing campaigns
- Strong storyteller with demonstrable experience creating compelling marketing copy. Words are your jam.
- Comfort with ambiguity, and proven ability to make informed decisions when the answers aren’t immediately clear
- Extensive experience with experimentation (e.g. A/B tests, multi-variant tests) and comfort with data analysis and/or working with analysts to measure marketing impact
- Experience working cross-functionally with product teams specifically around one of the following: free trials, freemium motions, product lead growth, monetization strategies, or onboarding
What We Value
- At Domino, we value a growth mindset and seek high-performing, creative individuals who dig into problems and see the opportunities for success.
- We believe in individuals who seek truth and speak truth and can be their whole selves at work.
- We value those who believe improvement is always possible. At Domino, everything is a work in progress – we see room for growth in all areas.
- We emphasize an environment of teaching and learning to equip employees with the tools needed to be successful in their function within the company.
- We strongly believe in the value of growing a diverse team and encourage people of all backgrounds, genders, ethnicities, abilities, and sexual orientations to apply.
Domino Data Lab was founded by Nick Elprin, Chris Yang, and Matthew Granade, three leaders in the Research organization at Bridgewater Associates, the largest hedge fund in the world. Bridgewater’s investment decisions were automated by algorithms; the firm used data to predict market movements and invested accordingly. Domino’s three founders were responsible for many of the processes and technologies that facilitated the quantitative research lifecycle that powered Bridgewater’s investment engine.
Bridgewater is an example of a model-driven business: a company whose core processes and decisions are automated through algorithms. Amazon, Netflix, Tencent, and more are examples of other businesses that dominate their markets by running on models.
Over the coming decade, winners in all industries will be ones that put models at the heart of their business. To do that, companies need new technologies and platforms to enable data science as a core capability and manage models at scale.
Enter Domino Data Lab
Domino is the MLOps Platform for Enterprises with large “code first” data science teams. Domino enables enterprises to scale data science teams by providing a single, end-to-end platform to develop, deploy, monitor, and maintain models across all their data science tools.
Every discipline of work has a category-creating product that serves as a “system of record” or “system of engagement”: Salesforce for salespeople, Github for developers, Workday for human resource management, etc. In the last five years, the urgency to become a model-driven business has elevated data science to the level of a critical organizational capability for many. That urgency created the market opportunity for Domino to become the system of record for data science.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Unleash data science.