Performance Marketing Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
What Your Impact Will Be
As a late-stage startup, Domino offers candidates for this role the opportunity to leave their mark on a rapidly scaling company. The level of impact and ownership that our employees’ experience is a unique opportunity to be a part of building something great from scratch.
As our in-house expert on distribution channels (PPC, Email, and SEO), the Performance Digital Marketing Manager at Domino will work to enable our success by helping scale and optimize our campaigns to drive awareness and, most importantly, new business. You’ll take charge of managing multiple channels to drive the success of Domino’s campaigns as part of a world-class account-based marketing (ABM) motion. You’ll also bring a deep toolkit of performance marketing strategies and tactics (think conversion optimization, bidding and budgeting hacks, multivariate testing, attribution models, etc). You’ll work with other members of the Growth Marketing team (Marketing Ops, Campaigns, Creative, and Web) to drive awareness that helps us achieve Domino’s ambitious growth goals together.
What Is the Job Like?
- Manage, optimize, and scale Domino’s paid ad campaigns across LinkedIn, search, and display, among other possibilities (we’re experimenting all the time)
- Work with marketing ops to build channel reporting to enable other team members to quickly understand what’s working and what’s not, so winning strategies can be applied to other campaigns and initiatives
- Make sure we’re spending budgets efficiently across channels, while driving results that make increasing those budgets a no-brainer
- Create and segment audiences on each channel to ensure we’re reaching the right enterprise buyers with the right message at the right time
- Work with external creative resources to design ads and emails (videos, static images, and more) that stand out and grab attention in the B2B “sea of sameness”
- Build and execute proven playbooks to amplify anything from a webinar or whitepaper, to an industry award or new product release (we’ve got plenty of all these things, with way more to come)
- Recommend to the web development team and content team, high impact keyword opportunities
- Work with web to run continuous and multiple experiments on high traffic landing pages in order to design an experience that increases engagement and lead conversion rates
- Actively monitor, manage and improve email workflows through data analysis, content review and A/B testing
Who Should Apply for this Role?
- You have 5+ years of experience in a B2B marketing environment (experience in SaaS is a bonus!)
- This isn’t your first rodeo managing PPC & demand gen campaigns across multiple channels, and you’ve made an outsized impact running high-growth campaigns before
- You know how PPC fits into an ABM strategy and you love finding creative ways to reach the exact right targets on all the channels they use
- Dangerous enough when it comes to your understanding of lifecycle or email marketing
- You’re a seasoned pro using LinkedIn Ads Manager, Google Ads, and display ad ABM platforms like Terminus or Demandbase (plus you’re a creative thinker when it comes to less traditional B2B platforms...Reddit? TikTok? Anything’s possible!)
- You know what creative strategies work for copy, imagery, and video, and you love getting into the minds of your target audience to find new creative approaches to test
- You have experience integrating campaign tracking and reporting with a CMS like HubSpot, and you can work with your Marketing Ops teammates to make sure all the right data is flowing to all the right places
- You’re ready to experiment every step of the way and you never trust a “best practice” until you test and see how it works for yourself
What We Value
- At Domino, we value a growth mindset and seek high-performing, creative individuals who dig into problems and see the opportunities for success.
- We believe in individuals who seek truth and speak truth and can be their whole selves at work.
- We value those who believe improvement is always possible. At Domino, everything is a work in progress – we see room for growth in all areas.
- We emphasize an environment of teaching and learning to equip employees with the tools needed to be successful in their function within the company.
- We strongly believe in the value of growing a diverse team and encourage people of all backgrounds, genders, ethnicities, abilities, and sexual orientations to apply.
Domino Data Lab was founded by Nick Elprin, Chris Yang, and Matthew Granade, three leaders in the Research organization at Bridgewater Associates, the largest hedge fund in the world. Bridgewater’s investment decisions were automated by algorithms; the firm used data to predict market movements and invested accordingly. Domino’s three founders were responsible for many of the processes and technologies that facilitated the quantitative research lifecycle that powered Bridgewater’s investment engine.
Bridgewater is an example of a model-driven business: a company whose core processes and decisions are automated through algorithms. Amazon, Netflix, Tencent, and more are examples of other businesses that dominate their markets by running on models.
Over the coming decade, winners in all industries will be ones that put models at the heart of their business. To do that, companies need new technologies and platforms to enable data science as a core capability and manage models at scale.
Enter Domino Data Lab.
Domino is the MLOps Platform for Enterprises with large “code first” data science teams. Domino enables enterprises to scale data science teams by providing a single, end-to-end platform to develop, deploy, monitor, and maintain models across all their data science tools.
Every discipline of work has a category-creating product that serves as a “system of record” or “system of engagement”: Salesforce for salespeople, Github for developers, Workday for human resource management, etc. In the last five years, the urgency to become a model-driven business has elevated data science to the level of a critical organizational capability for many. That urgency created the market opportunity for Domino to become the system of record for data science.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Unleash data science.